Singapore-based cryptocurrency trading platform Huobi has rolled out an exchange in Argentina, planning to add support for a fiat-to-cryptocurrency gateway.
Huobi is a Chinese web-platform for cryptocurrency exchange and the second largest in the country. It was founded by Leon Li in 2013. Huobi has gained popularity following the closure of BTCC. All popular fiat and cryptocurrencies are available, but the main pair here is BTC/CNY. The official website has 10 languages. The average amount of trading per day reaches 127,000 BTC, which makes the Huobi exchange the third largest in the crypto industry. Recently, it was announced that Huobi will be issuing their own token developed by the company’s programmers as an extra tool for paying Huobi fees and to make transactions easier, faster and more convenient. The Huobi coin can be bought only on the platform for BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC and USDT.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA