The platform should go live March 26, Huobi executives say, and will be available for both major and private investors.
Huobi is a Chinese web-platform for cryptocurrency exchange and the second largest in the country. It was founded by Leon Li in 2013. Huobi has gained popularity following the closure of BTCC. All popular fiat and cryptocurrencies are available, but the main pair here is BTC/CNY. The official website has 10 languages. The average amount of trading per day reaches 127,000 BTC, which makes the Huobi exchange the third largest in the crypto industry. Recently, it was announced that Huobi will be issuing their own token developed by the company’s programmers as an extra tool for paying Huobi fees and to make transactions easier, faster and more convenient. The Huobi coin can be bought only on the platform for BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC and USDT.
- Cryptocurrency Price Correlations in Bitcoin, Dollar Flipped in 2018, Binance Finds
- Ex-NATO Secretary General Bullish on Blockchain as He Partners With Swiss Startup
- Binance API Seemingly Reveals Ongoing Margin Trading Implementation
- Sirin Labs Partners With MyEtherWallet to Enhance Outreach of Blockchain Smartphone
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20