In the coming days, Huobi will change over from its current HUSD system to the new ERC-20 token.
Huobi is a Chinese web-platform for cryptocurrency exchange and the second largest in the country. It was founded by Leon Li in 2013. Huobi has gained popularity following the closure of BTCC. All popular fiat and cryptocurrencies are available, but the main pair here is BTC/CNY. The official website has 10 languages. The average amount of trading per day reaches 127,000 BTC, which makes the Huobi exchange the third largest in the crypto industry. Recently, it was announced that Huobi will be issuing their own token developed by the company’s programmers as an extra tool for paying Huobi fees and to make transactions easier, faster and more convenient. The Huobi coin can be bought only on the platform for BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC and USDT.
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Ontario Securities Watchdog Settles With CoinLaunch, Pending Approval
- CertiK Foundation Launches Security-Focused Blockchain
- Uganda to Deploy MediConnect’s Blockchain Platform for Tracing Fake Drugs
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM