Modern crypto exchanges often have audited financials, chief compliance officers, and seek out regulators without hesitation. Will insurance be the next step?
Huobi is a Chinese web-platform for cryptocurrency exchange and the second largest in the country. It was founded by Leon Li in 2013. Huobi has gained popularity following the closure of BTCC. All popular fiat and cryptocurrencies are available, but the main pair here is BTC/CNY. The official website has 10 languages. The average amount of trading per day reaches 127,000 BTC, which makes the Huobi exchange the third largest in the crypto industry. Recently, it was announced that Huobi will be issuing their own token developed by the company’s programmers as an extra tool for paying Huobi fees and to make transactions easier, faster and more convenient. The Huobi coin can be bought only on the platform for BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC and USDT.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst