Coming up in November - BlockShow Asia is a full-scale platform for showcasing innovative startups and Blockchain networking.
Hypethon is cryptocurrency and blockchain technology-related event that consists of various features, such as a hackathon, conference, exhibition and festival. Hypethon is a platform for pre-ICO launches for the new prospective projects. The organizers invite Hypethon ICO angels, experts, the owners of hundreds of successful and ambitious projects and other crypto industry enthusiasts. The ICO-Hypethon program included a competition of the teams in launching their pre-ICOs, performances by speakers, educational films about blockchain technology, a music arena, food court and other things helping guest realize total immersion in the industry. The first Hypethon was conducted in Saint Petersburg in the summer of 2017. Find out more about the event’s results or about the organization of the next one by following the Cointelegraph Hypethon news.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin SV Experiences Blockchain Reorganizations, Possibly Due to Unwieldy Block Size
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19