Coming up in November - BlockShow Asia is a full-scale platform for showcasing innovative startups and Blockchain networking.
Hypethon is cryptocurrency and blockchain technology-related event that consists of various features, such as a hackathon, conference, exhibition and festival. Hypethon is a platform for pre-ICO launches for the new prospective projects. The organizers invite Hypethon ICO angels, experts, the owners of hundreds of successful and ambitious projects and other crypto industry enthusiasts. The ICO-Hypethon program included a competition of the teams in launching their pre-ICOs, performances by speakers, educational films about blockchain technology, a music arena, food court and other things helping guest realize total immersion in the industry. The first Hypethon was conducted in Saint Petersburg in the summer of 2017. Find out more about the event’s results or about the organization of the next one by following the Cointelegraph Hypethon news.
- US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton: ICOs Can Be Effective, But ‘Securities Laws Must Be Followed’
- UNICEF Innovation Fund to Invest in Blockchain-Related Projects
- EOS DApps Lose Almost $1 Million to Hackers Over the Last Five Months
- Markets Fail to Hold Yesterday’s Gains, Bitcoin Trades Below $3,500
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, EOS, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 10