Microsoft continues its blockchain streak, empowering users to own personal data.
A digital identity is an entity’s information about itself that is used to represent it as an external agent in a computer system. Digital identities may be used by organizations and humans, as well as by applications and devices. Digital confirmation of identity is an authentication process. The process of giving permission for accessing information by certain identities in the system is called authorization. Identity solutions vary and use different technologies for improving the security and privacy of personal information. For example, blockchain identity management is one of IBM’s fields of work. Digital identity with implemented blockchain may help establish a secure and decentralized array of identities for everyone. Developed identity technology is one of the ways of simplifying Know Your Customer policies, smart contracts and control over personal data.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22