Malta University used a voting Dapp built by students to conduct elections in spite of the coronavirus lockdown.
A digital identity is an entity’s information about itself that is used to represent it as an external agent in a computer system. Digital identities may be used by organizations and humans, as well as by applications and devices. Digital confirmation of identity is an authentication process. The process of giving permission for accessing information by certain identities in the system is called authorization. Identity solutions vary and use different technologies for improving the security and privacy of personal information. For example, blockchain identity management is one of IBM’s fields of work. Digital identity with implemented blockchain may help establish a secure and decentralized array of identities for everyone. Developed identity technology is one of the ways of simplifying Know Your Customer policies, smart contracts and control over personal data.
- Russia Postpones Its Crypto Law Again, Now Blaming Coronavirus
- BCH, BSV Block Halvings Will Force Miners to Bitcoin (BTC) — Report
- ‘Prime Brokerage’ for Crypto: Apifiny Launches Institutional Platform to Connect Exchange Liquidity
- Bitfury Becomes Latest Crypto Industry Player to Join COVID-19 Research Project
- SEC Claims Telegram Injunction Applies to ‘Any Person or Entity’