A Canadian teenager has been charged with participating in a crime ring that stole over $50 million in cryptocurrencies, targeting Consensus 2018 attendees.
A digital identity is an entity’s information about itself that is used to represent it as an external agent in a computer system. Digital identities may be used by organizations and humans, as well as by applications and devices. Digital confirmation of identity is an authentication process. The process of giving permission for accessing information by certain identities in the system is called authorization. Identity solutions vary and use different technologies for improving the security and privacy of personal information. For example, blockchain identity management is one of IBM’s fields of work. Digital identity with implemented blockchain may help establish a secure and decentralized array of identities for everyone. Developed identity technology is one of the ways of simplifying Know Your Customer policies, smart contracts and control over personal data.
- Bitcoin Price Tightens as Traders Prepare for a Second Shot at $9.2K
- Venezuelan Team Working on Bitcoin Mesh Network Based on Offline Radios
- Six Major Central Banks to Collaborate on Digital Currency Research
- Wildcards Purports to Save Endangered Species With Technical First For Ethereum
- Huobi Debuts Crypto Brokerage as Its Institutional Arm Grows 400% Since Q3 2019