As the IMF says a fresh crisis looms, one Bitcoin analyst reminds the industry that fiat currencies trend to zero in just 27 years.
The IMF or the International Monetary Fund is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is headquartered in Washington, D.C. The IMF is a large international organization which includes over 189 countries and 2500 of employees. The IMF’s meaning for countries is activity during short-term macroeconomic crisis, as it provides credit not only to underdeveloped countries, but all countries that are members of the IMF. In terms of cryptocurrency, the IMF has issued a report considering the benefits and drawback of using Bitcoin and other altcoins. The organization recommends creating a regulatory framework that will secure common users and will not prevent the innovative technology’s development. Besides that, in 2017 the IMF was considering the issue of making its own cryptocurrency as new currency for reserve.
- NY District Court Postpones Telegram’s TON Hearing to 2020
- Bittrex International Halts Service in Venezuela and 30 More Countries
- Alipay Denounces Bitcoin OTC Trading: Regulatory ‘Gray Area’ in China
- Bear Cross on Key Indicator Could Push Bitcoin Price to $7,300
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB