A recent Paxful survey reveals a growing trend in the Indian crypto market before and after the RBI’s ban lifting.
India, or Republic of India, is a federal state in South Asia. It is the second-largest country by population after China and the seventh-largest by territory in the world. India has a developing mixed economy, which is the world’s sixth largest in terms of nominal GDP. In India, cryptocurrency payments are becoming more and more popular among its citizens. Currently, the government is developing regulations for operations related to virtual currencies. It is aimed to protect investors and users, prevent money laundering, control the taxation of transactions, etc. Besides that, according to the Indian Minister of Finance, the authorities are concerned about digital currencies’ volatility and anonymity and are considering banning all payments in cryptocurrency. Nevertheless, the future of using cryptocurrency in India remains uncertain.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis