Huobi is launching a charity initiative to support Indonesia’s fight against coronavirus.
Indonesia, or officially the Republic of Indonesia, is a state in Southeast Asia. Indonesia is the fourth largest country in the world by population and it is one of the most perspective countries for economic development. In terms of cryptocurrency, Indonesia’s central bank announced that cryptocurrency was illegal in 2017 and, after that, there were meetings conducted with the aim of creating regulations of the cryptocurrency market. Currently, Indonesia’s Bitcoin market is less than one percent of the global cryptocurrency market. There are two Indonesian Bitcoin exchange platforms. However, they sell Bitcoin only at a fixed price. Nevertheless, Indonesian authorities have recently claimed a neutral position about cryptocurrency in Indonesia.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- In Legal Battle With US SEC, Telegram Sees New Support From Trade Association
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV