Netherlands-based tech company ElaadNL has devised a PoC for a smart grid using IOTA Tangle technology.
Internet of Things News
The internet of things (IOT) is a concept of a network built with connections between many physical deviсes, such as vehicles, houses and other objects, powered by some type of software. The number of IOT-capable devices is increasing and sustainable connections between them can largely accelerate the integration of physical items into the current internet system. The IOT definition of “things” refers to a variety of devices such as heart monitors, live-streaming cameras, biochips and many others. The Internet of things is one of the main fields of study and development process. The Internet of things has a place for the implementation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to validate data, hastening its transition and making a payment system for transactions within the network. Many experts are concerned about IOT’s security and anonymity problems, as IOT could hold even more private information than the present internet.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market