Internet of Things software developer It’s Here announced the launch of a blockchain-enabled lock that purportedly prevents porch pirating.
Internet of Things News
The internet of things (IOT) is a concept of a network built with connections between many physical deviсes, such as vehicles, houses and other objects, powered by some type of software. The number of IOT-capable devices is increasing and sustainable connections between them can largely accelerate the integration of physical items into the current internet system. The IOT definition of “things” refers to a variety of devices such as heart monitors, live-streaming cameras, biochips and many others. The Internet of things is one of the main fields of study and development process. The Internet of things has a place for the implementation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to validate data, hastening its transition and making a payment system for transactions within the network. Many experts are concerned about IOT’s security and anonymity problems, as IOT could hold even more private information than the present internet.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst