Here are ten interesting ways a blockchain can reshape the world and make the future more comfortable for humanity...
Internet of Things News
The internet of things (IOT) is a concept of a network built with connections between many physical deviсes, such as vehicles, houses and other objects, powered by some type of software. The number of IOT-capable devices is increasing and sustainable connections between them can largely accelerate the integration of physical items into the current internet system. The IOT definition of “things” refers to a variety of devices such as heart monitors, live-streaming cameras, biochips and many others. The Internet of things is one of the main fields of study and development process. The Internet of things has a place for the implementation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to validate data, hastening its transition and making a payment system for transactions within the network. Many experts are concerned about IOT’s security and anonymity problems, as IOT could hold even more private information than the present internet.
- Ripple Adds Four Members to Regulatory Team, Joins Blockchain Association
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Will Not Launch Libra Without US Approval
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M For Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Rep. Warren Davidson: You Have to Defend Money to Defend Freedom
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K