New Zealand’s financial regulator, the Financial Markets Authority, issued a warning against a suspected Bitcoin investment platform.
The definition of a cryptocurrency investment is to spend some money on either cryptocurrency mining, existing digital money, tokens or, relatedly, to start-ups and projects in order to have the chance to raise a bit of capital. As any other kind of investment in fiat currencies or precious metals, there is a potential risk of losing money because of the financial volatility of digital currency. However, with the growing popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and blockchains, investments attract people who are already interested in new technologies and see the possibility of gaining from its proceeds. The latest news about cryptocurrency investments is all about the exchange rates of all kinds of digital money, new topic-related products, services and forecasts of possible the benefits and risks of investing in them, including investments that have recently been made.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst