Singapore-based market maker Altonomy has raised $7 million in a funding round led by Polychain Capital to source liquidity for institutional customers.
The definition of a cryptocurrency investment is to spend some money on either cryptocurrency mining, existing digital money, tokens or, relatedly, to start-ups and projects in order to have the chance to raise a bit of capital. As any other kind of investment in fiat currencies or precious metals, there is a potential risk of losing money because of the financial volatility of digital currency. However, with the growing popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and blockchains, investments attract people who are already interested in new technologies and see the possibility of gaining from its proceeds. The latest news about cryptocurrency investments is all about the exchange rates of all kinds of digital money, new topic-related products, services and forecasts of possible the benefits and risks of investing in them, including investments that have recently been made.
- US Treasury Secretary Shares Trump’s Concerns on Crypto, Stresses Compliance
- UK Finance Minister Says Regulators Should Decide on Libra, Not Lawmakers
- Cleveland Cavaliers Partner With Cryptocurrency Firm UnitedCoin
- Senate Releases Opening Statements on Libra Ahead of Senate Hearing
- Price Analysis 15/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, XLM