Ripple’s investment arm and tech incubator Xpring has invested in Swedish crypto self-custody startup Towo Labs to build hardware wallet firmware supporting XRP...
The definition of a cryptocurrency investment is to spend some money on either cryptocurrency mining, existing digital money, tokens or, relatedly, to start-ups and projects in order to have the chance to raise a bit of capital. As any other kind of investment in fiat currencies or precious metals, there is a potential risk of losing money because of the financial volatility of digital currency. However, with the growing popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and blockchains, investments attract people who are already interested in new technologies and see the possibility of gaining from its proceeds. The latest news about cryptocurrency investments is all about the exchange rates of all kinds of digital money, new topic-related products, services and forecasts of possible the benefits and risks of investing in them, including investments that have recently been made.
- Bitcoin Back Below $8K — But Is the Macro Bullish Trend Broken?
- Supreme Court of India Postpones Cryptocurrency Ban Hearing to November
- Calibra Head: Libra ‘Absolutely Not’ in Jeopardy Without PayPal, Visa
- Yes, Even Bitcoin HODLers Can Lose Money in the Long-Term: Here’s How
- Bitcoin Price Falls Under $8K With ‘Ugly’ Scenarios on All Timeframes