Nimbus received a $650,000 grant from Ethereum Foundation to realize its vision of light Ethereum 2.0 clients running on smartphones and Raspberry Pi devices.
The definition of a cryptocurrency investment is to spend some money on either cryptocurrency mining, existing digital money, tokens or, relatedly, to start-ups and projects in order to have the chance to raise a bit of capital. As any other kind of investment in fiat currencies or precious metals, there is a potential risk of losing money because of the financial volatility of digital currency. However, with the growing popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and blockchains, investments attract people who are already interested in new technologies and see the possibility of gaining from its proceeds. The latest news about cryptocurrency investments is all about the exchange rates of all kinds of digital money, new topic-related products, services and forecasts of possible the benefits and risks of investing in them, including investments that have recently been made.
- UK High Court Orders Freeze on $1M of Bitcoin in Ransomware Case
- Draft of India’s National DLT Strategy Calls for State-Run Digital Rupee
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K