Following a Boost VC-led $730,000 seed round in 2018, Unstoppable Domains now raised $4 million to decentralize websites.
The definition of a cryptocurrency investment is to spend some money on either cryptocurrency mining, existing digital money, tokens or, relatedly, to start-ups and projects in order to have the chance to raise a bit of capital. As any other kind of investment in fiat currencies or precious metals, there is a potential risk of losing money because of the financial volatility of digital currency. However, with the growing popularity of Bitcoin, Ethereum and blockchains, investments attract people who are already interested in new technologies and see the possibility of gaining from its proceeds. The latest news about cryptocurrency investments is all about the exchange rates of all kinds of digital money, new topic-related products, services and forecasts of possible the benefits and risks of investing in them, including investments that have recently been made.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- SEC Charges California Resident for Alleged $26 Million Crypto Pyramid Scheme
- Robinhood Zero-Fee Trading App Officially Launches in New York
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22