Crypto research firm Messari has launched a new index of 10 cryptocurrency exchanges on its OnChainFX dashboard.
ItBit is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the United States. The ItBit Bitcoin exchange was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York. The company also has an official representative in Singapore. The ItBit exchange has become the first company from the Bitcoin industry to get a New York Department of Financial Services’ license and, since then, the company has been renamed as ItBit Trust Company, LLC. ItBit fees for transactions depend on the amount of trade volume made in a month. Withdrawals in Bitcoin and Singaporean dollars are absolutely free of charge. ItBit has some advantages, such as regulation of its activities by federal authority, access from all 50 American states, high liquidity and relatively low fees, with disadvantages such as the absence of mobile applications and unavailability of some kinds of trading.
- Blockchain Firm Partners With Cannabis Data App to Create Research Project
- Binance’s ‘Chinese Twitter’ Gets Blocked for Unknown Violations
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Completed as First Invalid Block Detected
- US Federal Judge Rules in Favor Bitcoin IRA in Case Against Kingdom Trust
- Price Analysis 15/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX