Previously BTC-only exchange itBit is now offering regulated trading and custody services for BCH, ETH, LTC, and XLM in New York.
ItBit is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the United States. The ItBit Bitcoin exchange was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York. The company also has an official representative in Singapore. The ItBit exchange has become the first company from the Bitcoin industry to get a New York Department of Financial Services’ license and, since then, the company has been renamed as ItBit Trust Company, LLC. ItBit fees for transactions depend on the amount of trade volume made in a month. Withdrawals in Bitcoin and Singaporean dollars are absolutely free of charge. ItBit has some advantages, such as regulation of its activities by federal authority, access from all 50 American states, high liquidity and relatively low fees, with disadvantages such as the absence of mobile applications and unavailability of some kinds of trading.
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Singapore: Crypto Exchange DragonEx Reports Hack of Both Platform, User Assets
- Taiwanese Development Council to Form Blockchain Alliance in Three Months
- Samsung SDS President and CEO: Blockchain Can Improve Productivity in Manufacturing
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25