Coinbase misses the number one spot among platforms on CryptoCompare’s new Exchange Benchmark due to a 2019 Bitcoin price glitch.
ItBit is one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the United States. The ItBit Bitcoin exchange was founded in 2013 and is currently headquartered in New York. The company also has an official representative in Singapore. The ItBit exchange has become the first company from the Bitcoin industry to get a New York Department of Financial Services’ license and, since then, the company has been renamed as ItBit Trust Company, LLC. ItBit fees for transactions depend on the amount of trade volume made in a month. Withdrawals in Bitcoin and Singaporean dollars are absolutely free of charge. ItBit has some advantages, such as regulation of its activities by federal authority, access from all 50 American states, high liquidity and relatively low fees, with disadvantages such as the absence of mobile applications and unavailability of some kinds of trading.
- Coronavirus & Bitcoin Price: Is China Losing Its BTC Mining Monopoly?
- Coinbase-Backed Crypto Rating Council Lists IOTA, BAT, and USDC
- General Motors Files Patent for a Blockchain-Based Navigation Map
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K