“I don’t give a sh*t about Bitcoin,” JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon says, on the eve of the 10th anniversary of Nakamoto’s white paper.
Jamie Dimon News
James L. “Jamie” Dimon is an American banker, businessman, and billionaire. Since 2005, he has been the chief executive officer of the largest American financial holding company JPMorgan Chase. Jamie Dimon’s net worth as of 2018 is $1,27 billion. Among the cryptocurrency community, Jamie Dimon has received the reputation as one of strongest Bitcoin critics because of his announcement in 2017 that cryptocurrency was a fraud and that any traders who sold it would be immediately fired. Later he said that he wasn’t interested in dealing with cryptocurrency because of the potential risks involved. Nevertheless, in 2018, Jamie Dimon was all over the news because of his new-found acceptance of cryptocurrencies, though would only agree to use them in the case of total regulation.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Former Governor of French Central Bank Joins Board of Directors of Blockchain Firm Setl
- ICOs Raised $160 Million in First Half of January, Report Says
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18