JPMorgan Chase’s Ron Karpovich says there is “more partnership instead of competition” between the financial establishment and crypto disruptors.
Jamie Dimon News
James L. “Jamie” Dimon is an American banker, businessman, and billionaire. Since 2005, he has been the chief executive officer of the largest American financial holding company JPMorgan Chase. Jamie Dimon’s net worth as of 2018 is $1,27 billion. Among the cryptocurrency community, Jamie Dimon has received the reputation as one of strongest Bitcoin critics because of his announcement in 2017 that cryptocurrency was a fraud and that any traders who sold it would be immediately fired. Later he said that he wasn’t interested in dealing with cryptocurrency because of the potential risks involved. Nevertheless, in 2018, Jamie Dimon was all over the news because of his new-found acceptance of cryptocurrencies, though would only agree to use them in the case of total regulation.
- Swiss Government Quashes ‘E-Franc,’ Says Current Risks Outweigh Benefits
- Lisk's Lightcurve Lays Off 40% of Workforce to Decrease Overheads
- Bitcoin Miner Riot Blockchain Announces Additional 1,000-Rig Purchase
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE
- Ether Price Targets $160 as Altcoins Rally and BTC Trades Sideways