Tangem, a manufacturer of ‘smart card’ crypto wallets, has received $15 million in investment from SBI Group.
Japan is an island nation in East Asia. It is the tenth-largest country in the world by population and has the third- and fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP and purchasing power parity, respectively. Japan has been interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology developments from the beginning, so the country has become the place of origin for several of the largest Japan Bitcoin exchange platforms, which have expanded to the international level with a wide range of virtual currencies available. Despite serious cyberattacks, the authorities have continued to raise a lot of capital for the popularization of digital currencies. The government considers Japan cryptocurrency legislation as a way to attract international investors from countries where cryptocurrency is banned and, through that, to strengthen the national economy.
- Report: Samsung Planning New Blockchain Mainnet Featuring Samsung Coin
- Binance Singapore Launches But Offers Just One Trading Pair, Report
- Samsung Invests $2.9 Million Into Crypto Wallet Startup Ledger
- Almost All Top 100 Coins in Red, Bitcoin Holds Weekly Gains After Dipping Below $5,500
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24