Demand for virgin Bitcoin is currently at its all-time high.
Japan is an island nation in East Asia. It is the tenth-largest country in the world by population and has the third- and fourth-largest economy by nominal GDP and purchasing power parity, respectively. Japan has been interested in Bitcoin and blockchain technology developments from the beginning, so the country has become the place of origin for several of the largest Japan Bitcoin exchange platforms, which have expanded to the international level with a wide range of virtual currencies available. Despite serious cyberattacks, the authorities have continued to raise a lot of capital for the popularization of digital currencies. The government considers Japan cryptocurrency legislation as a way to attract international investors from countries where cryptocurrency is banned and, through that, to strengthen the national economy.
- Bitcoin Retakes $11,000 Following Turbulent Week in Crypto
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Bitcoin Approaches $11,000 With All Top 20 in Green