Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com has revealed its new Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) platform for enterprises.
- Canadian City of Calgary Launches Local Digital Currency for Intracity Transactions
- Germany’s Second Largest Stock Exchange, SolarisBank Partner to Launch Crypto Exchange
- Allianz Global Investors CEO Says Crypto Assets Should Be ‘Outlawed’
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Use Blockchain for Electronic Tax Invoices
- India’s Telecom Regulator Completes Mobile Blockchain Pilot with IBM