The government of Mexico is preparing for a potential economic fallout if Donald Trump is elected president in the US, indicating that the country needs a less ...
Jose Rodriguez News
Jose Rodriguez is Bitso’s head of payments and business development. Bitso is a Mexican Bitcoin exchange that was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Mexico City. Bitso was the first cryptocurrency exchange in Mexico and provides the exchange of Bitcoin and the Mexican peso. Jose Rodriguez is also the former CEO of a cryptocurrency exchange named Unisend Mexico, which was acquired by Bitso. For a long time, Jose Rodriguez worked in Mexican and U.S. financial institutions at various positions. Since 2013, he became one of the main figures of Bitcoin in Mexico. Jose Rodriguez, as Bitso’s vice president of payments, frequently participates in various blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events. He is also recognized as a fintech investor, the author of cryptocurrency-related articles and a blockchain promoter.
- LedgerX Makes Bid to Launch Physically-Settled BTC Futures Product for Retail Investors
- French Minister of Finance: Blockchain Is a Government Priority
- Unocoin Reduces Staff by 50% Ahead of Indian Supreme Court Cryptocurrency Ruling
- Bot-Enabled Market Manipulation Rife on Decentralized Exchanges, Researchers Claim
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 15