The government of Mexico is preparing for a potential economic fallout if Donald Trump is elected president in the US, indicating that the country needs a less ...
Jose Rodriguez News
Jose Rodriguez is Bitso’s head of payments and business development. Bitso is a Mexican Bitcoin exchange that was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Mexico City. Bitso was the first cryptocurrency exchange in Mexico and provides the exchange of Bitcoin and the Mexican peso. Jose Rodriguez is also the former CEO of a cryptocurrency exchange named Unisend Mexico, which was acquired by Bitso. For a long time, Jose Rodriguez worked in Mexican and U.S. financial institutions at various positions. Since 2013, he became one of the main figures of Bitcoin in Mexico. Jose Rodriguez, as Bitso’s vice president of payments, frequently participates in various blockchain and cryptocurrency-related events. He is also recognized as a fintech investor, the author of cryptocurrency-related articles and a blockchain promoter.
- Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million, Says IBM’s VP of Blockchain Jesse Lund
- Unconfirmed: Telegram TON Network to Launch by October 2019 or Token Contracts Are Void
- New Platform Converts Crypto to Fiat Without Know Your Customer Requirements
- Report: Major European Derivatives Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Futures
- Crypto Markets Show Slight Decline, as Do Dow Jones Industrial and S&P 500