A bug on Kraken made it possible for traders to buy and sell Bitcoin at lower and higher levels than the market price.
The Kraken exchange for cryptocurrency was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco. The platform, in collaboration with other exchanges, is about to launch the World’s First Cryptocurrency Bank. Everyday, Kraken is rated between 5th and 7th in terms of trading volume. The advantage of this cryptocurrency exchange platform is that it accepts fiat currencies. Fees are included in every transaction and, depending on the amount, they are relatively larger than other exchanges. Also, the system has 56 currency pairs, which is very convenient due to the fact that all common currencies are available. Logging in to the system has two-factor authentication and, more than that, the platform offers from one to five factors of verification, which depends on what limit of withdrawal is necessary. But there are some problems that appear since a user is not allowed to trade without getting absolutely verified. Currently, Kraken has spread through Canada, EU, US and Japan.
- SEC Charges Token Sale Platform For Illegal $14M Securities Offering
- Two Arrested for ‘Old-Fashioned Shakedown’ of Cryptocurrency Startup
- Israeli Startup That Allows Offline Crypto Transactions Secures $4M
- Luxembourg Regulator Red-Flags Activities of BitPay Clone Website
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA