Santori joins to the Kraken’s legal team with broad experience in working on legal frameworks for the crypto industry, including SAFT.
The Kraken exchange for cryptocurrency was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco. The platform, in collaboration with other exchanges, is about to launch the World’s First Cryptocurrency Bank. Everyday, Kraken is rated between 5th and 7th in terms of trading volume. The advantage of this cryptocurrency exchange platform is that it accepts fiat currencies. Fees are included in every transaction and, depending on the amount, they are relatively larger than other exchanges. Also, the system has 56 currency pairs, which is very convenient due to the fact that all common currencies are available. Logging in to the system has two-factor authentication and, more than that, the platform offers from one to five factors of verification, which depends on what limit of withdrawal is necessary. But there are some problems that appear since a user is not allowed to trade without getting absolutely verified. Currently, Kraken has spread through Canada, EU, US and Japan.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst