Crypto exchange BitMEX cautions users to follow security best practices and enable two-factor authentication following an increase in attacks on user accounts.
The Kraken exchange for cryptocurrency was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco. The platform, in collaboration with other exchanges, is about to launch the World’s First Cryptocurrency Bank. Everyday, Kraken is rated between 5th and 7th in terms of trading volume. The advantage of this cryptocurrency exchange platform is that it accepts fiat currencies. Fees are included in every transaction and, depending on the amount, they are relatively larger than other exchanges. Also, the system has 56 currency pairs, which is very convenient due to the fact that all common currencies are available. Logging in to the system has two-factor authentication and, more than that, the platform offers from one to five factors of verification, which depends on what limit of withdrawal is necessary. But there are some problems that appear since a user is not allowed to trade without getting absolutely verified. Currently, Kraken has spread through Canada, EU, US and Japan.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week