BTC exchange Bitex has partnered with Uruguay-based financial software company Bantotal to expand its cross-border payments offerings in Latin America.
Latin America News
Latin America is a group of countries which are located in the Western Hemisphere and where Spanish, Portuguese and French are most-spoken languages. Most of Latin American countries are in South and Central America. Despite fitting the definition, areas of Canada and United States where English is not the predominant language are not referred to as Latin America. The Latin American economy is an export-based economy, mostly consisting of agriculture, petroleum and manufacturing. The main Latin American economies are Argentina and Brazil, with large GDPs and strong rates of growths in last few years. Still, many countries in Latin America still suffer from high crime rates, low education and human development. Because of these factors, Latin American countries have yet to establish a strong fintech and innovation-based industry.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend