Max Keiser calls Bitcoin “resistance money” while promoting cryptocurrency’s role in Latin America during a talk in Uruguay.
Latin America News
Latin America is a group of countries which are located in the Western Hemisphere and where Spanish, Portuguese and French are most-spoken languages. Most of Latin American countries are in South and Central America. Despite fitting the definition, areas of Canada and United States where English is not the predominant language are not referred to as Latin America. The Latin American economy is an export-based economy, mostly consisting of agriculture, petroleum and manufacturing. The main Latin American economies are Argentina and Brazil, with large GDPs and strong rates of growths in last few years. Still, many countries in Latin America still suffer from high crime rates, low education and human development. Because of these factors, Latin American countries have yet to establish a strong fintech and innovation-based industry.
- US Fed to Print $425B for New Year’s — 3 Times Bitcoin’s Market Cap
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- Monero Compliance Workgroup Says XMR Exempt From Funds Travel Rule
- Bitcoin Price Diary: Long BTC and Profitable on Many Altcoin Positions
- 5 Bearish Candlestick Patterns Every Bitcoin Trader Must Know