Altcoin fans can now use their favorite cryptocurrencies to load a virtual VISA card.
MaidSafe is a blockchain-based, decentralized platform for application development, using a proof-of-resources protocol. The MaidSafe network is formed by independent PCs that provide the storing capacity and computer power. The platform itself consists of the SAFE (Secure Access For Everyone) network and the client’s software that can be developed by anyone who is interested. SAFE was created for processing various types of data, and it works as a superstructure that keeps data decentralized. There are also MaidSafeCoins, which work as an internal payment method and are paid to network participants for providing their computer power or developing applications. The number of MaidSafeCoins depends on various factors, and they are considered are only used within the network. MaidSafeCoin mining happens when new participants lease part of their equipment.
- Bakkt Trades 18 BTC in First 7 Hours as Bitcoin Price Falls Below $10K
- IBM Says It’s Open to Working With Facebook on Libra Crypto
- Swiss Bitcoin Bank: UBS, Credit Suisse Interest ‘Clearly Picked Up’
- VanEck, SolidX Drop Bitcoin ETF Race, SEC Approval Until 2020 Unlikely
- Bitcoin Price: Bears Eye $7.7K to Capitalize on Lukewarm Bakkt Debut