Kelly also predicted that the world will soon see a financial crisis, which will open a window of opportunity for crypto and allow it to become a real alternati...
As the speculation of cryptocurrency prices has spread everywhere, its exchange rate and market capitalization have a high risk of volatility. That is why the latest news about cryptocurrency markets is so popular among cryptocurrency holders and other interested people. The definition of the cryptocurrency market varies, but overall it means the entire set of cryptocurrencies that exist, the infrastructure that includes all platforms, services, etc., that provide users a place to transact, and also all concerned people and organizations.
The market had been increasing steadily since 2013 until 2017, which was the one of the most crucial years because of the large number of ICOs that came into existence. However, at the same time, some countries restricted the use of digital currencies and a lot of platforms had to close, leading to the plummet of the market cap in 2018 after reaching a record figure of $835 billion.
- Crypto Analyst Brian Kelly: ‘No Shot’ for Bitcoin ETF in 2019
- Ethereum Team Lead: Constantinople Hard Fork to Activate in Late February
- Crypto Prices See Calm as ZB.Com Bypasses Binance to Become Top Exchange
- OECD Calls for ‘Delicate Balance’ in Global ICO Regulation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 18