According to a new report from Research and Market platform, blockchain spending in the U.S. will be over $41 billion by 2025.
As the speculation of cryptocurrency prices has spread everywhere, its exchange rate and market capitalization have a high risk of volatility. That is why the latest news about cryptocurrency markets is so popular among cryptocurrency holders and other interested people. The definition of the cryptocurrency market varies, but overall it means the entire set of cryptocurrencies that exist, the infrastructure that includes all platforms, services, etc., that provide users a place to transact, and also all concerned people and organizations.
The market had been increasing steadily since 2013 until 2017, which was the one of the most crucial years because of the large number of ICOs that came into existence. However, at the same time, some countries restricted the use of digital currencies and a lot of platforms had to close, leading to the plummet of the market cap in 2018 after reaching a record figure of $835 billion.
- Crypto Exchange Coinbene Announces Ongoing Maintenance While Customers Suspect Hack
- Report: Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior Owner Develops DLT Project With ConsenSys and Azure
- Over 130-Year-Old Liquor Company William Grant & Sons to Track Whiskey on Blockchain
- Bank of America CTO Catherine Bessant: I’m Privately Bearish on Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25