The tokenization firm tZERO has announced three new executive appointments, including a former Barclays member who will head tokenization dealings.
Media is an essential part of the cryptocurrency industry and its impact on cryptocurrency is hard to overestimate. Bitcoin, in its early stages, was only discussed and promoted on social media platforms. Bitcoin on social media helped to establish initial users and enthusiasts, increasing its coverage in simple conversations and expanding the audience. But the real drivers of Bitcoin’s popularity has been the mainstream media, which detected the growing price of Bitcoin and the development of the cryptocurrency market, thus drawing the attention of the masses to this newly appeared phenomenon. Today, there is a lot of cryptocurrency media that professionally covers all the important events, news and technologies inside the world of blockchain, attracting new audiences and helping various cryptocurrency users stay in touch with the progress of the cryptocurrency industry.
- Breaking: US Regulator Investigating Crypto Exchange BitMEX — Report
- Bitcoin an ‘Unstoppable Force,’ US Congressman Tells Crypto Hearing
- China Ruling Bitcoin Is Property Again Is ‘Major Milestone,’ Says Investor
- Steve Wozniak Co-Founds Blockchain-Based Energy Saving Firm in Malta
- Bitcoin Price: $10,800 Now Crucial as Multiple Death Crosses Appear