After leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017, Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment.
Media is an essential part of the cryptocurrency industry and its impact on cryptocurrency is hard to overestimate. Bitcoin, in its early stages, was only discussed and promoted on social media platforms. Bitcoin on social media helped to establish initial users and enthusiasts, increasing its coverage in simple conversations and expanding the audience. But the real drivers of Bitcoin’s popularity has been the mainstream media, which detected the growing price of Bitcoin and the development of the cryptocurrency market, thus drawing the attention of the masses to this newly appeared phenomenon. Today, there is a lot of cryptocurrency media that professionally covers all the important events, news and technologies inside the world of blockchain, attracting new audiences and helping various cryptocurrency users stay in touch with the progress of the cryptocurrency industry.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low