UK-based startup Netagio, announced it had initiated a restructuring plan, which will consist in refocusing its core business on wealth storage. Netagio will cl...
Netagio was a company that provided physical cash storages and a cryptocurrency exchange platform. The Netagio Bitcoin exchange and storage system was launched by the founders of GoldMoney, a Canadian-based precious metals custodian, in 2013. The main office of Netagio was headquartered in London, U.K. Netagio had vaults for keeping money in the form of physical precious metals all around the world. The main purpose of Netagio was to provide the ability to diversify savings risks for retail and institutional investors, high net worth individuals and so on. Later, after it was founded, the company launched the Netagio exchange platform, which was described as a BTC, GBP, USD and EUR marketplace. In 2015, the company announced it would be shutting down the storage due to the low demand for its service.
- Anthony Pompliano Speaks to CNN about Warren Buffett and Bitcoin
- MoneyGram Expands Ripple Partnership with $11.3 Million
- Coinbase Releases its Plan for the Coronavirus Spread
- $257 Million ICO Project Filecoin Has New Launch Schedule, Gemini Custody Solution
- Coronavirus and Three Major Reasons Why Bitcoin Price Broke Below $9.4K