Bao Phuong got involved with Bitcoin around the time of the crisis in Cyprus back in March 2013, when her family was forced to reassess its strategies to store ...
Alice discovered the word of crypto currencies through her husband, who told her about Bitcoin. She became very interested in the idea and since Alice has been a journalist for some time, she decided to combine her skills with her new hobby. Now, Alice is a writer for Cointelegraph. She is also a fan of online gaming and cooking.
- German Minister Doubles Down on Statements Against Facebook’s Libra
- UK-Based Digital Exchange to Use R3’s Corda for Post-Trade Processes
- Poloniex Spins Out From Circle to Form New Exchange Not Available in US
- Huobi Lira Onramp to Enable Crypto Trading for Turkish Users
- Bitcoin Back Under $8K — Next Is $7.4K If Support Zone Breaks: Analyst