Bao Phuong got involved with Bitcoin around the time of the crisis in Cyprus back in March 2013, when her family was forced to reassess its strategies to store ...
Alice discovered the word of crypto currencies through her husband, who told her about Bitcoin. She became very interested in the idea and since Alice has been a journalist for some time, she decided to combine her skills with her new hobby. Now, Alice is a writer for Cointelegraph. She is also a fan of online gaming and cooking.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst