Bao Phuong got involved with Bitcoin around the time of the crisis in Cyprus back in March 2013, when her family was forced to reassess its strategies to store ...
Alice discovered the word of crypto currencies through her husband, who told her about Bitcoin. She became very interested in the idea and since Alice has been a journalist for some time, she decided to combine her skills with her new hobby. Now, Alice is a writer for Cointelegraph. She is also a fan of online gaming and cooking.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA