Bakkt, the cryptocurrency platform owned by the Intercontinental Exchange, announced that they are hiring.
New York News
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Poll: 63 Percent of Senior Execs Lack Understanding of Blockchain Tech
- London Stock Exchange Trading Tech to Power New Hong Kong Crypto Exchange
- JP Morgan-Backed Firm Partners with Blockchain Startup Owned By Former Deloitte Exec
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21