Robinhood Crypto officially launched its commission-free trading in New York after acquiring a BitLicense in January 2019.
New York News
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- SEC Charges California Resident for Alleged $26 Million Crypto Pyramid Scheme
- Robinhood Zero-Fee Trading App Officially Launches in New York
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, Indian Stock Markets Post Record Highs Amid Election Results
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22