California-based financial firm SoFi has acquired a BitLicense from the New York State Department of Financial Services.
New York News
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails