In major news this week, university students seem to be making a profit mining crypto, and Jack Dorsey buys $10,000 of BTC a week.
New York News
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- Most Respondents File Negative Comments for SEC's Review of VanEck/SolidX Bitcoin ETF
- Proof-of-Stake Cryptocurrencies Have $4 Billion in Staked Funds: Diar
- JPMorgan Chase Exec: Crypto Innovators Will 'Ultimately Have to Use a Bank to Move Funds’
- Digital Asset Holdings Gets Permanent CEO 3 Months After Blythe Masters Leaves
- Major Cryptocurrencies See Slight Gains, Palladium Hits $1,600 for The First Time