The case of an attempted robbery that ended with a cryptocurrency multimillionaire jumping from his second-floor balcony will be heard in Norwegian courts next ...
The Kingdom of Norway is a unitary country in the Scandinavian Peninsula and several islands with an area on 385 thousand kilometers and a population of 5.3 million people. Norway is one of the wealthiest countries in the world in terms of income per capita. It is also high in such indexes as democracy, happiness and education. Most Norwegian exports are based on petroleum, but also include agriculture, heavy machinery and chemical products. Cryptocurrencies are legal in Norway and the taxation system of Norway applies to Bitcoin. Bitcoin profits are a subject of wealth tax and usage of Bitcoin is performed under sales tax regulations. Bitcoin’s definition in Norway is an asset and not any type of money. High technological development and the liberal market of the country made Norway a blockchain startup-welcoming place.
- Binance to Launch Fiat-to-Crypto OTC for Chinese Yuan in October
- Square Crypto Completes Inaugural Developer Team With Three New Hires
- Iran Considers New System of Annual Registration for Crypto Miners
- Bitcoin Owners Are Giving Away Altcoins to Support TOR Project
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low