GlobalFoundries, the world’s second-biggest semiconductor foundry by sales after TSMC, has filed multiple infringement lawsuits against its competitor.
Nvidia is a technology corporation founded in 1993 and headquartered in California, United States. The main products of Nvidia include central processing units (CPU), graphics processing units (GBU) and chipsets. Nvidia is one of the largest hardware developers in the world, with only one major competitor — AMD. Nvidia has greatly profited from the outburst of cryptocurrency popularity. A lot of miners use products from Nvidia for Bitcoin mining. As Nvidia provides most of consumers GPUs, mining with Nvidia’s products have become widespread. Seeing the emerging consuming base, Nvidia developed mining drivers and technologies for improving the speed of mining. Nvidia’s GPU Technology Conference is one of the main IT events that gathers people from different fields, including cryptocurrency industry, and where various applications of AI and deep learning are presented.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst