Major mining conglomerates in the crypto sector recorded large losses, struggling to deal with market conditions.
Nvidia is a technology corporation founded in 1993 and headquartered in California, United States. The main products of Nvidia include central processing units (CPU), graphics processing units (GBU) and chipsets. Nvidia is one of the largest hardware developers in the world, with only one major competitor — AMD. Nvidia has greatly profited from the outburst of cryptocurrency popularity. A lot of miners use products from Nvidia for Bitcoin mining. As Nvidia provides most of consumers GPUs, mining with Nvidia’s products have become widespread. Seeing the emerging consuming base, Nvidia developed mining drivers and technologies for improving the speed of mining. Nvidia’s GPU Technology Conference is one of the main IT events that gathers people from different fields, including cryptocurrency industry, and where various applications of AI and deep learning are presented.
- Blockchain Tech Firm Blockstream Launches Beta Version of Satellite API for Data Broadcast
- Crypto Markets Experience Moderate Growth, Bitcoin Holds Above $3,600
- US: Bill Exempting Non-Custodial Crypto Services From Certain Laws Reintroduced to Congress
- IBM-Backed Blockchain Platform to Improve Supply Chain Management in Mining Industry
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16