Nvidia, which saw a massive drop in GPU sales due to the crypto bear market, is now confident it will sell out leftover inventory in Q1.
Nvidia is a technology corporation founded in 1993 and headquartered in California, United States. The main products of Nvidia include central processing units (CPU), graphics processing units (GBU) and chipsets. Nvidia is one of the largest hardware developers in the world, with only one major competitor — AMD. Nvidia has greatly profited from the outburst of cryptocurrency popularity. A lot of miners use products from Nvidia for Bitcoin mining. As Nvidia provides most of consumers GPUs, mining with Nvidia’s products have become widespread. Seeing the emerging consuming base, Nvidia developed mining drivers and technologies for improving the speed of mining. Nvidia’s GPU Technology Conference is one of the main IT events that gathers people from different fields, including cryptocurrency industry, and where various applications of AI and deep learning are presented.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22