Mainstream media is dying.
OneName is a blockchain-oriented company that is working to provide a decentralized identity system. The OneName company should not be confused with OneName Global, which is a blockchain-based social media company. OneName’s Blockstack network offers users opportunity to get an ID for their Bitcoin addresses with a readable nickname, suitable to remember and for transferring funds. The opportunity to get a OneName nickname is available for several OneName-compatible cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Authenticator, Electrum, Rush-Wallet and others. OneName’s blockchain solutions have gathered the attention of the Bitcoin community and have become the most popular identity protocol of the Bitcoin world. Encouragement from a number of cryptocurrency celebrities helped the company gain significant financial support from investors and it currently aims to expand the functionality of their products.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst