Mainstream media is dying.
OneName is a blockchain-oriented company that is working to provide a decentralized identity system. The OneName company should not be confused with OneName Global, which is a blockchain-based social media company. OneName’s Blockstack network offers users opportunity to get an ID for their Bitcoin addresses with a readable nickname, suitable to remember and for transferring funds. The opportunity to get a OneName nickname is available for several OneName-compatible cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Authenticator, Electrum, Rush-Wallet and others. OneName’s blockchain solutions have gathered the attention of the Bitcoin community and have become the most popular identity protocol of the Bitcoin world. Encouragement from a number of cryptocurrency celebrities helped the company gain significant financial support from investors and it currently aims to expand the functionality of their products.
- Bitcoin Has Soared Above Intrinsic Value During Latest Rally, JPM Strategists Claim
- Senior Official in Russian Parliament Says That Cryptos Can Ruin Governments
- UK-Based Global Funds Network Calastone Switches Entire System to Blockchain
- Bitcoin Falls Below the $7,900 Mark as US Stock Market Sees a Minor Downturn
- Hodler’s Digest, May 13–19: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week