Mainstream media is dying.
OneName is a blockchain-oriented company that is working to provide a decentralized identity system. The OneName company should not be confused with OneName Global, which is a blockchain-based social media company. OneName’s Blockstack network offers users opportunity to get an ID for their Bitcoin addresses with a readable nickname, suitable to remember and for transferring funds. The opportunity to get a OneName nickname is available for several OneName-compatible cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Authenticator, Electrum, Rush-Wallet and others. OneName’s blockchain solutions have gathered the attention of the Bitcoin community and have become the most popular identity protocol of the Bitcoin world. Encouragement from a number of cryptocurrency celebrities helped the company gain significant financial support from investors and it currently aims to expand the functionality of their products.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22