Mainstream media is dying.
OneName is a blockchain-oriented company that is working to provide a decentralized identity system. The OneName company should not be confused with OneName Global, which is a blockchain-based social media company. OneName’s Blockstack network offers users opportunity to get an ID for their Bitcoin addresses with a readable nickname, suitable to remember and for transferring funds. The opportunity to get a OneName nickname is available for several OneName-compatible cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Authenticator, Electrum, Rush-Wallet and others. OneName’s blockchain solutions have gathered the attention of the Bitcoin community and have become the most popular identity protocol of the Bitcoin world. Encouragement from a number of cryptocurrency celebrities helped the company gain significant financial support from investors and it currently aims to expand the functionality of their products.
- Canada’s Largest Bank Mulls Crypto Exchange After Bitcoin Ban — Report
- China Digital Currency ‘Not Seeking Full Data Control’ — Central Bank
- CoinMarketCap Now Provides Crypto Investors With Data on Liquidity
- Alibaba Partners with Lolli to Allow US Shoppers Earn ‘Free Bitcoin’
- Price Analysis 11/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX