Mainstream media is dying.
OneName is a blockchain-oriented company that is working to provide a decentralized identity system. The OneName company should not be confused with OneName Global, which is a blockchain-based social media company. OneName’s Blockstack network offers users opportunity to get an ID for their Bitcoin addresses with a readable nickname, suitable to remember and for transferring funds. The opportunity to get a OneName nickname is available for several OneName-compatible cryptocurrency wallets like Bitcoin Authenticator, Electrum, Rush-Wallet and others. OneName’s blockchain solutions have gathered the attention of the Bitcoin community and have become the most popular identity protocol of the Bitcoin world. Encouragement from a number of cryptocurrency celebrities helped the company gain significant financial support from investors and it currently aims to expand the functionality of their products.
- Bitcoin Network Now 8 Times More Powerful Than It Was at $20K Price
- Crypto and FB’s Libra Are Bridges to a Bitcoin World, Says Tim Draper
- Bank of America Files Patent for Settlement System Citing Ripple
- Hodler’s Digest, July 15–21: Libra Special! Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUDs of the Week
- Bitcoin Price Shuns Volatility as Analysts Warn of Potential Drop to $7,000