All 7-Eleven stores across the Philippines will sell cryptocurrency for cash thanks to a partnership between crypto investment app Abra and payment processor EC...
The Philippines, officially the Republic of Philippines, is a unitary archipelagic country in Southeast Asia. The Philippines is the 63rd largest country in the world and 12th in terms of population. The Philippines is one of the most ethnically diverse countries and has a large amount of various religious confessions. Philippines had gross domestic product of $348 billion at the end of 2018, making it the 34th largest economy at the time. The economy is largely made up of manufacturing electronic products, transport equipment, petroleum and its products, and agricultural goods. The economy of the Philippines is becoming more and more tech-oriented, even though 30% of the labor force is employed in the agricultural sector. Cryptocurrency in the Philippines is legal due to Circular No. 944 form, which established guidelines for Virtual Currency exchanges on June 2, 2017. The Philippines control over Bitcoin exchanges is performed by the Central Bank of the Philippines.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Fails to Regain $10K as Market Dominance Hits 6-Week Low