India’s biggest crypto exchange, WazirX, was bought by Binance, sending a wave of optimism in the crypto ecosystem.
Reserve Bank of India News
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018