The bank has failed in its duty to respond to complaints over the ban it instigated last year, judge rules.
Reserve Bank of India News
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Retailers Around the World That Accept Crypto, From Pizza to Travel
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Swiss University Fights Fake Diplomas With Blockchain Technology
- Bitcoin’s Dominance Drops as BTC Price Briefly Dips Below $10K