The Supreme Court of India has granted four weeks to Indian authorities to come up with crypto regulation.
Reserve Bank of India News
The Reserve Bank of India is India’s financial authority that has a control over Indian monetary policy and national currency – the Indian rupee. The Reserve Bank of India also stores foreign exchange reserves, maintains inflation control, and regulates banking operations and institutions. The Reserve Bank of India is one of the world’s most important financial authorities because of India’s huge economic influence — due to its exports and GDP. The central bank of India publishes reports on various sides of India’s banking development and its financial indicators. The Reserve Bank of India has issued an e-banking report that studies the risks and opportunities of internet banking, encourages banks to promote and develop their e-banking applications and services, and gives recommendations about the process of it.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22