Bitmain has reportedly fired all staff working on its Bitcoin Cash client, and could dismiss over 1,000 more, social media messages allege.
Samson Mow News
Samson Mow is a Canadian video game developer, CEO and founder of the game development company Pixelmatic. Mow has a Bachelor of Business Administrator form Simon Fraser University. Samson worked in Relic Entertainment, where he was in charge of game balance for Company of Heroes and Dawn of War — both of which later became critically approved and successful games. Samson Mow later worked as COO in BTC China and as director of production for Ubisoft Entertainment. Today, Samson Mow is the CSO of Blockstream, an entrepreneur and marketing strategist. Samson Mow is a Bitcoin expert and is often invited to various blockchain gatherings, events and conferences, where he, for example, famously debated Roger Ver about Bitcoin scaling. Mow is also a popular author for various financial and cryptocurrency-related magazines.
- Crypto Markets See Bullish Growth, Asian Stock Markets Rally Ahead of US-China Trade Talk
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in UAE City
- Japan: E-Commerce Giant Rakuten’s New Payment App Appears to Support Crypto
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: Dash, Neo, Binance Coin, EOS, Ethereum
- Hodler’s Digest, February 11–17: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week