ZenGo uses new forms of transaction signing to simplify the crypto experience for non-technical new crypto users
Samsung is a transnational conglomerate founded in 1938 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is active in various industries. The largest part of Samsung is Samsung Electronics — one of the world’s biggest companies in terms of revenue — which specializes on IT, consumer electronics and chipmaking. Samsung is also present in the construction business, life insurance and marketing. Samsung SDS — the company’s IT provider — is actively working on improving business processes of Samsung with blockchain implementation. The most promising of them is blockchain for supply chain management. Samsung news is that it’s cashing in on cryptocurrency usage and mining. The relationship between Samsung and Bitcoin is mostly built on proof-of-work mining. As Samsung is one of the largest computer chip makers — which are used in PoW mining — the growing demand for them is a way for gathering huge profits.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19