Samsung SDS partnered with Israeli privacy-enhancing tech firm QEDIT to provide more privacy for its enterprise blockchain Nexledger.
Samsung is a transnational conglomerate founded in 1938 and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. Samsung is active in various industries. The largest part of Samsung is Samsung Electronics — one of the world’s biggest companies in terms of revenue — which specializes on IT, consumer electronics and chipmaking. Samsung is also present in the construction business, life insurance and marketing. Samsung SDS — the company’s IT provider — is actively working on improving business processes of Samsung with blockchain implementation. The most promising of them is blockchain for supply chain management. Samsung news is that it’s cashing in on cryptocurrency usage and mining. The relationship between Samsung and Bitcoin is mostly built on proof-of-work mining. As Samsung is one of the largest computer chip makers — which are used in PoW mining — the growing demand for them is a way for gathering huge profits.
- Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities
- Dutch Soccer Assn. Trials Blockchain App at EU Championship Qualifying Match
- New York Judge Grants US Government Right to Intervene in $7M Bitcoin Fraud Case
- Libra Network Logged Over 30 Projects in Past Two Months of Testing
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $8K as Analysts Warn Market Has Turned Bearish