Ohio businesses can soon pay taxes in Bitcoin, while Nasdaq looks ahead to a Bitcoin futures launch.
Satoshi Nakamoto News
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of either a person or a group of people who developed Bitcoin, authored its white paper and deployed Bitcoins original reference implementation. Satoshi published a paper, titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” in October 2008 and released the first software that launched the Bitcoin network in January 2009. The question of who Satoshi Nakamoto is has still not been answered and has generated a lot of different theories and speculations. Nakamoto didn’t disclose any private information, but Satoshi Nakamoto’s identity has been attributed to computer scientist Nick Szabo, developer and first Bitcoin transaction recipient Hal Finney, Craig Steven Wright, an Australian scientist and businessman and to some other, less convincing options. Satoshi stopped working on Bitcoin project in 2011 and subsequently disappeared from public life.
- Major Stablecoin Basis to Close, Return Funds to Investors: Sources
- Hyperledger Onboards 12 New Members Including Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom and Citi
- Report: Court Ruling to Return Mistakenly Sent Cryptocurrency Could Set Precedent
- Crypto Markets See Modest Gains, Bitcoin Rises Above $3,400
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 12