The controversially self-proclaimed “Nakamoto” and nChain chief scientist has filed two near-identical comment letters.
Satoshi Nakamoto News
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of either a person or a group of people who developed Bitcoin, authored its white paper and deployed Bitcoins original reference implementation. Satoshi published a paper, titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” in October 2008 and released the first software that launched the Bitcoin network in January 2009. The question of who Satoshi Nakamoto is has still not been answered and has generated a lot of different theories and speculations. Nakamoto didn’t disclose any private information, but Satoshi Nakamoto’s identity has been attributed to computer scientist Nick Szabo, developer and first Bitcoin transaction recipient Hal Finney, Craig Steven Wright, an Australian scientist and businessman and to some other, less convincing options. Satoshi stopped working on Bitcoin project in 2011 and subsequently disappeared from public life.
- CEO of Japanese Finance Giant SBI Vests His Crypto Industry Hopes in Ripple and R3
- Japan’s Central Bank Examines Central Bank Digital Currencies in New Report
- MIT Technology Review: Although Touted for Security, Blockchain Is Still Hackable
- Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin Discloses Non-ETH Crypto Holdings and Other Revenue Sources
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18