NChain chief scientist and Bitcoin SV proponent Craig Wright has filed a libel claim in the U.K. against cryptocurrency podcaster Peter McCormack.
Satoshi Nakamoto News
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of either a person or a group of people who developed Bitcoin, authored its white paper and deployed Bitcoins original reference implementation. Satoshi published a paper, titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” in October 2008 and released the first software that launched the Bitcoin network in January 2009. The question of who Satoshi Nakamoto is has still not been answered and has generated a lot of different theories and speculations. Nakamoto didn’t disclose any private information, but Satoshi Nakamoto’s identity has been attributed to computer scientist Nick Szabo, developer and first Bitcoin transaction recipient Hal Finney, Craig Steven Wright, an Australian scientist and businessman and to some other, less convincing options. Satoshi stopped working on Bitcoin project in 2011 and subsequently disappeared from public life.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- 3% of American Retirees Own Some Bitcoin, While 33% Have No Idea What Bitcoin Is: Survey
- Bitcoin Accounts for 98% of Crypto-Denominated Ransomware Payments, Study
- Local Media: Afghanistani, Tunisian Central Banks Consider Issuing Bitcoin Bonds
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19