The judge overseeing the Kleiman V. Wright case has denied Wright’s motion for judgment on the pleadings, citing lack of credibility.
Satoshi Nakamoto News
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of either a person or a group of people who developed Bitcoin, authored its white paper and deployed Bitcoins original reference implementation. Satoshi published a paper, titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” in October 2008 and released the first software that launched the Bitcoin network in January 2009. The question of who Satoshi Nakamoto is has still not been answered and has generated a lot of different theories and speculations. Nakamoto didn’t disclose any private information, but Satoshi Nakamoto’s identity has been attributed to computer scientist Nick Szabo, developer and first Bitcoin transaction recipient Hal Finney, Craig Steven Wright, an Australian scientist and businessman and to some other, less convincing options. Satoshi stopped working on Bitcoin project in 2011 and subsequently disappeared from public life.
- Casa Releases Node Monitor Service to Improve Bitcoin Network Health
- Nonprofit Launches Blockchain Platform for Credit History in Sierra Leone
- Cryptojacking Code Found in Eleven Open Libraries, Thousands Infected
- Kraken Crypto Exchange to Add Support for BAT and WAVES
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM