Craig Wright has pulled out the last trump card from his sleeve in the court case that indirectly tests his claim to be the Bitcoin creator.
Satoshi Nakamoto News
Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym of either a person or a group of people who developed Bitcoin, authored its white paper and deployed Bitcoins original reference implementation. Satoshi published a paper, titled “Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System” in October 2008 and released the first software that launched the Bitcoin network in January 2009. The question of who Satoshi Nakamoto is has still not been answered and has generated a lot of different theories and speculations. Nakamoto didn’t disclose any private information, but Satoshi Nakamoto’s identity has been attributed to computer scientist Nick Szabo, developer and first Bitcoin transaction recipient Hal Finney, Craig Steven Wright, an Australian scientist and businessman and to some other, less convincing options. Satoshi stopped working on Bitcoin project in 2011 and subsequently disappeared from public life.
- Two Veteran Traders See Bullish Signs With Bitcoin Rebounding to $8.5K
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Price Analysis Jan 24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA