Switzerland-based crypto exchange ShapeShift has produced a six-episode show about crypto enthusiasts, including its CEO Erik Voorhees.
Shapeshift is a Swiss cryptocurrency exchange platform available on both the web and on mobile devices. Eric Voorhees, who is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin, founded it in 2013. The Shapeshift exchange is unique compared with others, as it does not collect customers’ funds into company accounts and does not require a registration or any of the user’s personal data, making transactions fast and convenient. The company keeps all of the customer’s assets only in case of a failed exchange, in which case there is no refund claiming for 90 days. When this happens, there is no need to replenish a Shapeshift account, just the addresses of the sender and receiver should be noted. Shapeshift operates only with cryptocurrencies, so there are just three types of transactions: BTC to altcoin, altcoin to Bitcoin or altcoin to altcoin.
- Mt. Gox Trustee: Creditors Will Soon Receive Decisions Over Rehabilitation Claims
- Sirin Labs Partners With MyEtherWallet to Enhance Outreach of Blockchain Smartphone
- WSJ Claim of $9 Mln Laundered Via Shapeshift Based on Flawed Investigation, Analysts Say
- Facebook Posts Job Vacancy for Senior Lawyer With Blockchain, Payments Experience
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Binance Coin, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 20