Switzerland-based crypto exchange ShapeShift launched its non-custodial multi-chain digital assets platform.
Shapeshift is a Swiss cryptocurrency exchange platform available on both the web and on mobile devices. Eric Voorhees, who is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin, founded it in 2013. The Shapeshift exchange is unique compared with others, as it does not collect customers’ funds into company accounts and does not require a registration or any of the user’s personal data, making transactions fast and convenient. The company keeps all of the customer’s assets only in case of a failed exchange, in which case there is no refund claiming for 90 days. When this happens, there is no need to replenish a Shapeshift account, just the addresses of the sender and receiver should be noted. Shapeshift operates only with cryptocurrencies, so there are just three types of transactions: BTC to altcoin, altcoin to Bitcoin or altcoin to altcoin.
- Iran Has Not Issued Any Licenses for Importing Crypto Mining Equipment
- Samourai Wallet: Wasabi’s CoinJoin Management Lacks Privacy
- Crypto Banking Firm FairX Shuts Down Due to Lack of Financing
- Major Coins Trading Sideways With Moderate Losses, Bitcoin Near $10,400
- Top-5 Crypto Performers: BSV, XTZ, TRX, LTC, ATOM, OKB*