Although blockchain investments appear to be decreasing, adoption and sentiment are on the rise, according to various research papers.
Shapeshift is a Swiss cryptocurrency exchange platform available on both the web and on mobile devices. Eric Voorhees, who is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin, founded it in 2013. The Shapeshift exchange is unique compared with others, as it does not collect customers’ funds into company accounts and does not require a registration or any of the user’s personal data, making transactions fast and convenient. The company keeps all of the customer’s assets only in case of a failed exchange, in which case there is no refund claiming for 90 days. When this happens, there is no need to replenish a Shapeshift account, just the addresses of the sender and receiver should be noted. Shapeshift operates only with cryptocurrencies, so there are just three types of transactions: BTC to altcoin, altcoin to Bitcoin or altcoin to altcoin.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving