Cointelegraph reached out to leaders of the crypto and blockchain space to find out what their New Year’s wish was for the industry.
Shapeshift is a Swiss cryptocurrency exchange platform available on both the web and on mobile devices. Eric Voorhees, who is a dedicated supporter of Bitcoin, founded it in 2013. The Shapeshift exchange is unique compared with others, as it does not collect customers’ funds into company accounts and does not require a registration or any of the user’s personal data, making transactions fast and convenient. The company keeps all of the customer’s assets only in case of a failed exchange, in which case there is no refund claiming for 90 days. When this happens, there is no need to replenish a Shapeshift account, just the addresses of the sender and receiver should be noted. Shapeshift operates only with cryptocurrencies, so there are just three types of transactions: BTC to altcoin, altcoin to Bitcoin or altcoin to altcoin.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst