A crypto payment gateway says it makes accepting digital currencies on websites easy with low cost.
Shopping is an activity of selecting suitable goods and services for the future purchase of the best of them. Online shopping is currently a major sector of the retail industry. Shopping sites have taken a large number of customers due to easy usage, lower prices and time efficiency compared to offline shopping. Retail companies try to gather an even larger consuming base by implementing new technologies. Online shopping with Bitcoin within major retailers was first offered by Overstock.com in 2014. There are still very few shopping sites that accept Bitcoin, but the number of them is growing over time. Sites that allow online shopping with Bitcoin can get a larger number of clients by adding crypto enthusiasts and people who want to try cryptocurrency payments into their customer base. Famous online shopping sites that accept Bitcoin are Expedia, Virgin Galactic, Gyft and Steam.
- Chinese Experts Suggest Using Blockchain Tech in ‘Social Credit’ System
- Japanese Ex-Central Banker: Libra Spurred Us to Take CBDCs Seriously
- Singapore Gov’t, Mastercard and Mitsubishi Form Alliance to Digitize Trade
- Now Reporting to the SEC, Grayscale Bitcoin Trust One Step Closer to Public Trading
- Bitcoin Price Tightens as Traders Prepare for a Second Shot at $9.2K