Crypto platforms are taking innovative approaches when it comes to incentivization, but what does it mean for miners and the people who use these services?
Shopping is an activity of selecting suitable goods and services for the future purchase of the best of them. Online shopping is currently a major sector of the retail industry. Shopping sites have taken a large number of customers due to easy usage, lower prices and time efficiency compared to offline shopping. Retail companies try to gather an even larger consuming base by implementing new technologies. Online shopping with Bitcoin within major retailers was first offered by Overstock.com in 2014. There are still very few shopping sites that accept Bitcoin, but the number of them is growing over time. Sites that allow online shopping with Bitcoin can get a larger number of clients by adding crypto enthusiasts and people who want to try cryptocurrency payments into their customer base. Famous online shopping sites that accept Bitcoin are Expedia, Virgin Galactic, Gyft and Steam.
- NYSE Operator’s Long-Awaited Crypto Platform Bakkt Announces New Key Vacancies
- Report: Reverse Merger Could Take Bithumb Crypto Exchange Public in the U.S.
- Hong Kong Hardware Manufacturer Releases Mining GPU for New Privacy-Oriented Coin
- India: Banking Research Institute Issues Blueprint on Blockchain Implementation
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 21