A decentralized marketplace offering e-commerce on demand has launched with 50,000 items, enabling shoppers to have products delivered in less than two hours.
Shopping is an activity of selecting suitable goods and services for the future purchase of the best of them. Online shopping is currently a major sector of the retail industry. Shopping sites have taken a large number of customers due to easy usage, lower prices and time efficiency compared to offline shopping. Retail companies try to gather an even larger consuming base by implementing new technologies. Online shopping with Bitcoin within major retailers was first offered by Overstock.com in 2014. There are still very few shopping sites that accept Bitcoin, but the number of them is growing over time. Sites that allow online shopping with Bitcoin can get a larger number of clients by adding crypto enthusiasts and people who want to try cryptocurrency payments into their customer base. Famous online shopping sites that accept Bitcoin are Expedia, Virgin Galactic, Gyft and Steam.
- Weiss Crypto Ratings Puts Bitcoin Aside EOS and XRP in Annual Outlook
- Crypto Analytics Firm Messari Introduces New Exchange Index Following Fake Volume Reports
- YouTube Reportedly Runs Malicious Ad for Bitcoin Wallet Electrum by Accident
- Bitcoin Falls Under $4,000 as United States Oil Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25