ASIC cards threaten the network security, cryptocurrency developers concerned.
Siacoin is explained as a digital decentralized storage platform. It provides an access to encrypted storage in the blockchains public ledger where user can hold any information he’d like. It’s very easy to define Siacoins idea. Siacoin takes common centralized cloud storage like DropBox or Amazon and distribute it to the shared decentralized network.
Siacoin aims to make a free market-based network by providing hosts with a huge options pack, lie setting your own prices, advertising, compensations in the case of losing information and an ability to choose whether to provide storage to a client. To encourage hosting Siacoin compensates hosts job with Siacoin token – SC coin. If all the terms of client and hosts are agreed upon, file contract is drafted so while info is stored in host server, all the info about that transaction is kept in Siacoins blockchain.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22