The Singapore government and 16 major trading and manufacturing companies have partnered to promote digitization of international trade.
Singapore, the Republic of Singapore, is a city-state located on an island in Southeast Asia and shares borders with Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore has a strong economy with a favorable investment climate, a competitive environment, and a high level of education and welfare. In this way, for companies that work with Bitcoin, Singapore is a good place to set up a business because cryptocurrency is allowed to be used in Singapore and has governmental support. Moreover, Singapore was one of the first countries to start regulating the usage of digital currencies in 2014 by imposing taxes on it. In terms of blockchain technology, authorities in Singapore are interested in applying this technology to their advantage.
- Indian PM Awards Crypto App Creator as Supreme Court Deliberates on Ban
- One Wallet Owns 27% of Ether Behind MakerDAO’s Sai Stablecoin
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Top 5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 26): HEDG, DASH, BSV, ETC, XTZ