Binance CEO’s thoughts on China’s digital currency and insights on the future of stablecoins were just some of the highlights from this year’s BlockShow Asia.
Singapore, the Republic of Singapore, is a city-state located on an island in Southeast Asia and shares borders with Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore has a strong economy with a favorable investment climate, a competitive environment, and a high level of education and welfare. In this way, for companies that work with Bitcoin, Singapore is a good place to set up a business because cryptocurrency is allowed to be used in Singapore and has governmental support. Moreover, Singapore was one of the first countries to start regulating the usage of digital currencies in 2014 by imposing taxes on it. In terms of blockchain technology, authorities in Singapore are interested in applying this technology to their advantage.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving