A capital markets platform in Singapore will be ready to fully launch regulated trading of digitized securities in early 2020.
Singapore, the Republic of Singapore, is a city-state located on an island in Southeast Asia and shares borders with Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore has a strong economy with a favorable investment climate, a competitive environment, and a high level of education and welfare. In this way, for companies that work with Bitcoin, Singapore is a good place to set up a business because cryptocurrency is allowed to be used in Singapore and has governmental support. Moreover, Singapore was one of the first countries to start regulating the usage of digital currencies in 2014 by imposing taxes on it. In terms of blockchain technology, authorities in Singapore are interested in applying this technology to their advantage.
- Two Miners Purportedly Execute 51% Attack on Bitcoin Cash Blockchain
- Facebook in Talks With Coinbase, Winklevoss’ Gemini to Launch Its Globalcoin: FT Report
- Telegram Introduces New Programming Language for TON Network
- Research: ICO Sector Signals Uptick After Crypto Winter
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 24