Electronic market liquidity provider B2C2 has won its case against Quoine and could claim now over 3,000 Bitcoin (BTC).
Singapore, the Republic of Singapore, is a city-state located on an island in Southeast Asia and shares borders with Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore has a strong economy with a favorable investment climate, a competitive environment, and a high level of education and welfare. In this way, for companies that work with Bitcoin, Singapore is a good place to set up a business because cryptocurrency is allowed to be used in Singapore and has governmental support. Moreover, Singapore was one of the first countries to start regulating the usage of digital currencies in 2014 by imposing taxes on it. In terms of blockchain technology, authorities in Singapore are interested in applying this technology to their advantage.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22