The U.K., the U.S, Hong Kong and Singapore have the largest number of registered digital currency exchanges, per a recent report.
Singapore, the Republic of Singapore, is a city-state located on an island in Southeast Asia and shares borders with Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore has a strong economy with a favorable investment climate, a competitive environment, and a high level of education and welfare. In this way, for companies that work with Bitcoin, Singapore is a good place to set up a business because cryptocurrency is allowed to be used in Singapore and has governmental support. Moreover, Singapore was one of the first countries to start regulating the usage of digital currencies in 2014 by imposing taxes on it. In terms of blockchain technology, authorities in Singapore are interested in applying this technology to their advantage.
- German Finance Minister Says Gov’t Must Reject Facebook's Libra Coin
- Binance to Launch Lending for XMR, ZEC and DASH This Week
- Coil, Mozilla, Creative Commons Offer $100M Grant for Web Monetization
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200