Huobi has launched its first branch in Russia in partnership with local state-owned VEB bank’s blockchain and crypto center.
Singapore, the Republic of Singapore, is a city-state located on an island in Southeast Asia and shares borders with Malaysia and Indonesia. Singapore has a strong economy with a favorable investment climate, a competitive environment, and a high level of education and welfare. In this way, for companies that work with Bitcoin, Singapore is a good place to set up a business because cryptocurrency is allowed to be used in Singapore and has governmental support. Moreover, Singapore was one of the first countries to start regulating the usage of digital currencies in 2014 by imposing taxes on it. In terms of blockchain technology, authorities in Singapore are interested in applying this technology to their advantage.
- SEC Chairman Expresses ‘Optimism’ About DLT Investment Opportunities in Senate Testimony
- Binance Tackles Cryptocurrency ‘Misinformation’ With Multilingual Educational Article Bank
- Crypto Platform Cubits Begins Insolvency Procedure After Alleged Hack, Locks Users’ Funds
- ‘We’re at Home in Crypto Winter’: Winklevoss Twins Launch Crypto Trading App
- OKEx Crypto Exchange Lists Bitcoin Cash ABC Under Original Bitcoin Cash Ticker