The company says that, by using social networks and tokens, users can gain access to premium investment services and products.
Social Network News
A social network is a website, platform or any other form of online service that provides possibilities to build and express social relationships. Decentralized — or, in other words, blockchain-based — social network applications have already become very prospective due to some advantages, such as the absence of censorship, distribution of administration among the users and the availability of gaining digital money by posting and commenting. There are already three popular social networks on blockchains, but currently they offer only beta versions. In terms of cryptocurrency, some social networks allow making commercial payments with Bitcoin, but making cryptocurrencies available to all users is also under consideration.
- ErisX to CFTC: Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust, Liquid Market
- Vitalik Buterin Dismisses Rumors New Constantinople Feature Allows Attack Vector
- Most Cryptos See Gentle Green Amid Exceedingly Calm Market Picture
- Major Crypto Brokerage Coinmama Reports 450,000 Users Affected by Data Breach
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15