The company says that, by using social networks and tokens, users can gain access to premium investment services and products.
Social Network News
A social network is a website, platform or any other form of online service that provides possibilities to build and express social relationships. Decentralized — or, in other words, blockchain-based — social network applications have already become very prospective due to some advantages, such as the absence of censorship, distribution of administration among the users and the availability of gaining digital money by posting and commenting. There are already three popular social networks on blockchains, but currently they offer only beta versions. In terms of cryptocurrency, some social networks allow making commercial payments with Bitcoin, but making cryptocurrencies available to all users is also under consideration.
- Nike Files Trademark Application in the US for ‘Cryptokicks’
- Report: United States-Based Crypto Exchange ErisX Is About to Launch its Trading Platform
- New Crypto Mining Malware Beapy Uses Leaked NSA Hacking Tools: Symantec Research
- At Least 95 Percent of Crypto Crimes Involve Bitcoin, Chainalysis Executive Says
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24