A vacancy reveals that Facebook is searching for an “experienced analytics leader” to spearhead data science for its upcoming Calibra wallet.
Social Network News
A social network is a website, platform or any other form of online service that provides possibilities to build and express social relationships. Decentralized — or, in other words, blockchain-based — social network applications have already become very prospective due to some advantages, such as the absence of censorship, distribution of administration among the users and the availability of gaining digital money by posting and commenting. There are already three popular social networks on blockchains, but currently they offer only beta versions. In terms of cryptocurrency, some social networks allow making commercial payments with Bitcoin, but making cryptocurrencies available to all users is also under consideration.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA