Chinese social network Tianya has said it will distribute a blockchain-based token to some users and wants to “adhere to the spirit of blockchain consensus.”
Social Network News
A social network is a website, platform or any other form of online service that provides possibilities to build and express social relationships. Decentralized — or, in other words, blockchain-based — social network applications have already become very prospective due to some advantages, such as the absence of censorship, distribution of administration among the users and the availability of gaining digital money by posting and commenting. There are already three popular social networks on blockchains, but currently they offer only beta versions. In terms of cryptocurrency, some social networks allow making commercial payments with Bitcoin, but making cryptocurrencies available to all users is also under consideration.
- South Korea’s Second Largest Bank Begins Blockchain Record-Keeping to Reduce Human Error
- Australia: National Transport Insurance Partners on Blockchain for Food Safety Trial
- First Week of December Ends with Flush of Green, Bitcoin Nears $3,700
- Chinese Central Bank Governor Defines STOs as ‘Illegal Financial Activity in China’
- IBM Partners with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System