The Libra Association, the entity behind Facebook’s forthcoming Libra stablecoin, has logged over 51,000 transactions on its network during the past two months.
- Cryptocurrency Forensics Firm Elliptic Ties $400M in XRP to Illicit Activities
- US Federal Reserve Exploring Digital Dollar and Its Effect on Monetary System
- Quebec Mining Firm Expands Despite Protests of Local Population
- Sberbank Patents Blockchain Repo Solution in a Purported First for Russia Banks
- Price Analysis 20/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX