Built on top of the .NET framework, the company is believed to be “the first platform to have Turing-complete smart contracts in C#.”
Stratis is explained as a development platform for enterprise businesses to establish their own blockchain and simplify the development process of it. Stratis team also offers consulting services and hosting dapps (decentralized applications).
Stratis is not a coin. It’s a Blockchain-as-a-Service platform for the development of blockchain-based applications that operates through the cloud so there is no need to maintain a full client to get access to the specific part of the blockchain you need. Each blockchain you make via Stratis is a private sidechain of the main blockchain, so you won’t in any way change the main Stratis blockchain while working with your private one.
Because of Stratis team aims to work with enterprises they have some features, particularly suitable for them. For example, business will have an opportunity of transferring fiat money through Stratis blockchain.
- Spotlight on Bitcoin as HSBC Shuts Hong Kong Protest-Linked Account
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving