Built on top of the .NET framework, the company is believed to be “the first platform to have Turing-complete smart contracts in C#.”
Stratis is explained as a development platform for enterprise businesses to establish their own blockchain and simplify the development process of it. Stratis team also offers consulting services and hosting dapps (decentralized applications).
Stratis is not a coin. It’s a Blockchain-as-a-Service platform for the development of blockchain-based applications that operates through the cloud so there is no need to maintain a full client to get access to the specific part of the blockchain you need. Each blockchain you make via Stratis is a private sidechain of the main blockchain, so you won’t in any way change the main Stratis blockchain while working with your private one.
Because of Stratis team aims to work with enterprises they have some features, particularly suitable for them. For example, business will have an opportunity of transferring fiat money through Stratis blockchain.
- Maduro Announces Crypto Casino in Support of Petro and Public
- Vinnik’s Children File a Complaint About Rights Violation to Greek Court
- EIDOS Transaction Volumes Skew 2019 DApp Market Report
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- China’s Total Blockchain Investments Dropped 40% in 2019 Compared to 2018