As the market keeps maturing, some experts are pointing out correlations between the prices of crypto and some of the traditional assets.
Stratis is explained as a development platform for enterprise businesses to establish their own blockchain and simplify the development process of it. Stratis team also offers consulting services and hosting dapps (decentralized applications).
Stratis is not a coin. It’s a Blockchain-as-a-Service platform for the development of blockchain-based applications that operates through the cloud so there is no need to maintain a full client to get access to the specific part of the blockchain you need. Each blockchain you make via Stratis is a private sidechain of the main blockchain, so you won’t in any way change the main Stratis blockchain while working with your private one.
Because of Stratis team aims to work with enterprises they have some features, particularly suitable for them. For example, business will have an opportunity of transferring fiat money through Stratis blockchain.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week