Built on top of the .NET framework, the company is believed to be “the first platform to have Turing-complete smart contracts in C#.”
Nick Bakursky is a journalist based in Warsaw, Poland. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, ranging from technology to investments and of course, blockchain.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Crypto and Blockchain Firms Pitch In to Help Coronavirus Victims
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- Tax Agencies Step Up Efforts to Hone in on Crypto Tax Evasion
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst