The lessons: Make it relevant. Prioritize user experience over perfection.
The world knows that many great global projects — from Apple to Facebook — were realized by students. The same can be said about Bitcoin for students: Young people actively take part in various related projects or try to develop their own. Besides this, some universities have recently started offering programs in some areas related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which include cryptocurrency history, working with its open-source code, cryptography projects for students and other things related to Bitcoin. MIT students, for example, were the first students in the world to get their diploma duplicates through the blockchain. Some students are mining cryptocurrency from their college dorm rooms and some of them invest in it or develop projects that have become a successful part of the Bitcoin community.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak