Moscow universities student councils plan to test blockchain e-voting and will pass their methodology on to the city’s electoral commission.
The world knows that many great global projects — from Apple to Facebook — were realized by students. The same can be said about Bitcoin for students: Young people actively take part in various related projects or try to develop their own. Besides this, some universities have recently started offering programs in some areas related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which include cryptocurrency history, working with its open-source code, cryptography projects for students and other things related to Bitcoin. MIT students, for example, were the first students in the world to get their diploma duplicates through the blockchain. Some students are mining cryptocurrency from their college dorm rooms and some of them invest in it or develop projects that have become a successful part of the Bitcoin community.
- CME Group to Launch Options on Bitcoin Futures in Q1 2020
- Upbit Exchange Delists Privacy Coins Due to Money Laundering Concerns
- Former Iced Tea-Turned-Blockchain Company Sells Beverage Subsidiary
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Traders Could Lose Weekends, Lunch Breaks
- Price Analysis 20/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA