Moscow universities student councils plan to test blockchain e-voting and will pass their methodology on to the city’s electoral commission.
The world knows that many great global projects — from Apple to Facebook — were realized by students. The same can be said about Bitcoin for students: Young people actively take part in various related projects or try to develop their own. Besides this, some universities have recently started offering programs in some areas related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which include cryptocurrency history, working with its open-source code, cryptography projects for students and other things related to Bitcoin. MIT students, for example, were the first students in the world to get their diploma duplicates through the blockchain. Some students are mining cryptocurrency from their college dorm rooms and some of them invest in it or develop projects that have become a successful part of the Bitcoin community.
- Ex-CEO of BTC-e Exchange’s Spin-Off WEX Is Arrested in Italy
- ‘Samsung Coin’ Trademark Filing Unaffiliated With Samsung
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM