The lessons: Make it relevant. Prioritize user experience over perfection.
The world knows that many great global projects — from Apple to Facebook — were realized by students. The same can be said about Bitcoin for students: Young people actively take part in various related projects or try to develop their own. Besides this, some universities have recently started offering programs in some areas related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, which include cryptocurrency history, working with its open-source code, cryptography projects for students and other things related to Bitcoin. MIT students, for example, were the first students in the world to get their diploma duplicates through the blockchain. Some students are mining cryptocurrency from their college dorm rooms and some of them invest in it or develop projects that have become a successful part of the Bitcoin community.
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin SV Drops 40% as Lawyer Admits Craig Wright Has No Private Keys
- New Analysis Finds That Mondays Are the Best Days to Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Bull Market Gains Steam, Breaks $9K for the First Time in 2020