A Swiss watchmaker plans to authenticate and issue digital warranties issued via blockchain for a limited run of luxury watches.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Federation, is a federal republic situated in central-western Europe. The Swiss economy is considered to be the one of the most stable in the world. The average income per capita is quite a bit higher compared with the world’s average. Progressive legislation, relatively low taxation, a developed bank infrastructure and secrecy have made Switzerland secure and attractive not only for international investors, but also for setting up businesses related to cryptocurrencies. Switzerland is one of the first countries to have shown a positive attitude toward Bitcoin. In Switzerland, cryptocurrency regulation provides decent conditions and support for investments, ICOs and developments.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations
- Cooking Mama Developer Denies Rumors It Mines Crypto