While the initial coin offerings market is currently smaller than it was in 2018, it is still larger than it was at the beginning of 2017.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Federation, is a federal republic situated in central-western Europe. The Swiss economy is considered to be the one of the most stable in the world. The average income per capita is quite a bit higher compared with the world’s average. Progressive legislation, relatively low taxation, a developed bank infrastructure and secrecy have made Switzerland secure and attractive not only for international investors, but also for setting up businesses related to cryptocurrencies. Switzerland is one of the first countries to have shown a positive attitude toward Bitcoin. In Switzerland, cryptocurrency regulation provides decent conditions and support for investments, ICOs and developments.
- Binance Launches Decentralized Crypto Exchange Testnet
- SEC Set to Begin Fresh Consultation Period on CBOE-VanEck Bitcoin ETF
- Major Japanese Trading Firm Marubeni Partners with US Blockchain Company LO3 Energy
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18