Blockchain-focused company Swisscom Blockchain AG has onboarded Ethereum engineer Lukas Hohl as its new CEO.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Federation, is a federal republic situated in central-western Europe. The Swiss economy is considered to be the one of the most stable in the world. The average income per capita is quite a bit higher compared with the world’s average. Progressive legislation, relatively low taxation, a developed bank infrastructure and secrecy have made Switzerland secure and attractive not only for international investors, but also for setting up businesses related to cryptocurrencies. Switzerland is one of the first countries to have shown a positive attitude toward Bitcoin. In Switzerland, cryptocurrency regulation provides decent conditions and support for investments, ICOs and developments.
- Fundstrat’s Tom Lee: Current Bitcoin Misery Index Never Been Reported in Bear Market
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchange Zaif to Resume Activity Seven Months After Hack
- Bitcoin Falls Under $5,300 Again as Top Altcoins See Losses
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: XTZ, BNB, BCH, ETH, XMR