Cointelegraph presents a weekly digest of news from the German-speaking world, with help from Cointelegraph auf Deutsch.
Switzerland, officially the Swiss Federation, is a federal republic situated in central-western Europe. The Swiss economy is considered to be the one of the most stable in the world. The average income per capita is quite a bit higher compared with the world’s average. Progressive legislation, relatively low taxation, a developed bank infrastructure and secrecy have made Switzerland secure and attractive not only for international investors, but also for setting up businesses related to cryptocurrencies. Switzerland is one of the first countries to have shown a positive attitude toward Bitcoin. In Switzerland, cryptocurrency regulation provides decent conditions and support for investments, ICOs and developments.
- Bitmain Launches ‘World’s Largest’ Crypto Mining Facility in Texas
- ‘Is That Still Bitcoin?’ CoinShares CSO Questions Crypto Custody
- Report: Facebook Could Use Fiat-Pegged Stablecoins for Libra
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up? 4 Indicators Suggest a Potential Bottom
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB