Japanese self-regulatory group of crypto exchanges plans to limit the amount of crypto assets that can be stored by its members online.
Tech Bureau News
- Unconfirmed: Japanese Regulator Conducts Flash Inspection of Huobi Japan, Fisco Exchanges
- 21-Year-Old Jailed for 10 Years After Stealing $7.5M in Crypto By Hacking Cell Phones
- Coinbase Files to Close Its Political Action Committee
- Crypto Exchange Bittrex Denies Claim of North Korean Users on Its Platform
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22