Will Binance’s entry into the U.S. market pave the way for other prominent exchanges as well?
Texas is a state in the south of the USA. Texas is second in the country in terms of both territory and population. The state is a center for agriculture, oil and gas production, education and finance, so it has a strong economy and Texas’ GDP is usually compared with the GDP of Russia. In terms of Bitcoin in Texas, it is allowed to be used and the state is frequently a location for various cryptocurrency-related projects and conferences, such as the Texas Blockchain Conference. Besides that, the state is the place of origin of the North Texas Blockchain Alliance. which is an organization aimed to provide support for developing blockchain technologies and organization for related events in the North Texas region.
- Bitcoin Rewards App Lolli Responds to Alibaba’s Denial of Partnership
- ‘Plan A Has Failed’ — Global Debt to Hit $255T or $12.1M per Bitcoin
- Here’s What You Missed at BlockShow Asia 2019
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: NEO, LINK, ADA, BNB, LEO
- Crypto Markets Showing Signs of Recovery, While BTC Stalls Above $8500