Austin Transportation partnered with nonprofit Iota Foundation to develop a more interoperable transportation ecosystem.
Texas is a state in the south of the USA. Texas is second in the country in terms of both territory and population. The state is a center for agriculture, oil and gas production, education and finance, so it has a strong economy and Texas’ GDP is usually compared with the GDP of Russia. In terms of Bitcoin in Texas, it is allowed to be used and the state is frequently a location for various cryptocurrency-related projects and conferences, such as the Texas Blockchain Conference. Besides that, the state is the place of origin of the North Texas Blockchain Alliance. which is an organization aimed to provide support for developing blockchain technologies and organization for related events in the North Texas region.
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Ontario Securities Watchdog Settles With CoinLaunch, Pending Approval
- CertiK Foundation Launches Security-Focused Blockchain
- Uganda to Deploy MediConnect’s Blockchain Platform for Tracing Fake Drugs
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM