A bipartisan team of senators introduced legislation that would regulate Facebook’s Libra stablecoin under securities law.
Texas is a state in the south of the USA. Texas is second in the country in terms of both territory and population. The state is a center for agriculture, oil and gas production, education and finance, so it has a strong economy and Texas’ GDP is usually compared with the GDP of Russia. In terms of Bitcoin in Texas, it is allowed to be used and the state is frequently a location for various cryptocurrency-related projects and conferences, such as the Texas Blockchain Conference. Besides that, the state is the place of origin of the North Texas Blockchain Alliance. which is an organization aimed to provide support for developing blockchain technologies and organization for related events in the North Texas region.
- Deloitte Approves Gemini Crypto Exchange in High-Level Security Evaluation
- Disgruntled Employee Stole Bitcoin from Japanese Project Vipstarcoin
- Has Quebec Missed the Ship for Attracting Cryptocurrency Miners?
- Bitcoin Price Slides to $8.5K as 200MA Resistance Keeps Bulls in Check
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA