Bitcoin is en-route to flipping the $7.4K resistance to support and the sharp rebound from key support levels on most major cryptocurrencies is a positive sign.
Tezos is both a platform for crypto-ledgering and its own XTZ cryptocurrency. Creation of the service began in 2014 by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman. The system works on a smart-contracts basis and its main purpose is to avoid common bugs and forks, such as was the case with Bitcoin, by using special tools that suggest the ability of an algorithm to automatic update. Also, the platform is highly secured and controlled by online voting that is implemented through Proof of Stake protocol. Tezos, described as a brand-new peer-to-peer blockchain, has facilitated a way of computation checking which proves the accuracy of the code which regulates the transactions. The platform has three layers: a network, transactions, and consensus. All components are modular in order to make their replacement easier.
- Research: Ether Was the Cryptocurrency Most Correlated to Other Coins in 2019
- Venezuelans Selling Petro on LocalBitcoins at Half the Official Price
- Telegram CEO: Apple’s iCloud Is “Now Officially a Surveillance Tool”
- Davos: Giancarlo’s Digital Dollar Project Will Focus on Benefits of a US CBDC
- Price Analysis Jan 22: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA