There’s a sea of red across the crypto universe. Do any of the top performers offer a buying opportunity? Let’s study the charts.
Tezos is both a platform for crypto-ledgering and its own XTZ cryptocurrency. Creation of the service began in 2014 by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman. The system works on a smart-contracts basis and its main purpose is to avoid common bugs and forks, such as was the case with Bitcoin, by using special tools that suggest the ability of an algorithm to automatic update. Also, the platform is highly secured and controlled by online voting that is implemented through Proof of Stake protocol. Tezos, described as a brand-new peer-to-peer blockchain, has facilitated a way of computation checking which proves the accuracy of the code which regulates the transactions. The platform has three layers: a network, transactions, and consensus. All components are modular in order to make their replacement easier.
- NY District Court Postpones Telegram’s TON Hearing to 2020
- Bittrex International Halts Service in Venezuela and 30 More Countries
- Alipay Denounces Bitcoin OTC Trading: Regulatory ‘Gray Area’ in China
- Bear Cross on Key Indicator Could Push Bitcoin Price to $7,300
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB