After the market crash, Bitcoin has soared back above $4,000, with all major cryptocurrencies seeing strong growth.
Tezos is both a platform for crypto-ledgering and its own XTZ cryptocurrency. Creation of the service began in 2014 by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman. The system works on a smart-contracts basis and its main purpose is to avoid common bugs and forks, such as was the case with Bitcoin, by using special tools that suggest the ability of an algorithm to automatic update. Also, the platform is highly secured and controlled by online voting that is implemented through Proof of Stake protocol. Tezos, described as a brand-new peer-to-peer blockchain, has facilitated a way of computation checking which proves the accuracy of the code which regulates the transactions. The platform has three layers: a network, transactions, and consensus. All components are modular in order to make their replacement easier.
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- Galaxy Digital’s Novogratz Does Not Expect Bitcoin Price to Sink Much More
- Irish High Court Ruling ‘Breaks New Legal Ground,’ Reports Local Media
- Hong Kong: Purported Bitcoin Millionaire Reportedly Arrested After Making It ‘Rain Cash’
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17