Several altcoins are on the verge of resuming their downtrend. What are the critical levels to watch out for going into mid-December?
Tezos is both a platform for crypto-ledgering and its own XTZ cryptocurrency. Creation of the service began in 2014 by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman. The system works on a smart-contracts basis and its main purpose is to avoid common bugs and forks, such as was the case with Bitcoin, by using special tools that suggest the ability of an algorithm to automatic update. Also, the platform is highly secured and controlled by online voting that is implemented through Proof of Stake protocol. Tezos, described as a brand-new peer-to-peer blockchain, has facilitated a way of computation checking which proves the accuracy of the code which regulates the transactions. The platform has three layers: a network, transactions, and consensus. All components are modular in order to make their replacement easier.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails