Most cryptocurrencies have turned down from their overhead resistance levels suggesting a minor correction or period of consolidation will occur in the next few...
Tezos is both a platform for crypto-ledgering and its own XTZ cryptocurrency. Creation of the service began in 2014 by Arthur and Kathleen Breitman. The system works on a smart-contracts basis and its main purpose is to avoid common bugs and forks, such as was the case with Bitcoin, by using special tools that suggest the ability of an algorithm to automatic update. Also, the platform is highly secured and controlled by online voting that is implemented through Proof of Stake protocol. Tezos, described as a brand-new peer-to-peer blockchain, has facilitated a way of computation checking which proves the accuracy of the code which regulates the transactions. The platform has three layers: a network, transactions, and consensus. All components are modular in order to make their replacement easier.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession