BitFury NABC says a contentious hard-fork right now would be extremely detrimental to the bitcoin ecosystem.
The North American Bitcoin Conference (TNABC) is a cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies-related event that is aimed to spread awareness about such technologies and their prospects. TNABC is a popular annual conference, a place for many invited experts, speakers, entrepreneurs, investors, etc. Besides that, TNABC works as an exhibition hall for over 20 new projects involved in the development of various products and services in order that their representatives can introduce the projects to the interested public. In addition, projects from the exhibition hall can conduct an ICO right on the main stage of the event. The first TNABC Bitcoin event was conducted in 2014. TNABC is a Miami-originated conference that is also conducted in other cities and countries. Usually, TNABC is a part of the World Blockchain Forum.
- US Telecoms Giant AT&T Now Accepting Crypto Payments via BitPay
- Report: Telegram to Launch TON Network in Q3 2019
- Morgan Creek CEO Says Every Investor Should Hold Some Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Turning Green, Oil Prices Tumble
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22