Blockchain consultant Tone Vays said that the bull market is not based on external money.
Tone Vays News
Tone Vays is a former Wall street trader and vice president of JP Morgan Chase, the American financial holding, and is currently an expert in economic trends, trading, risk analysis and cryptocurrency. Tone Vays’ Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since then, he has become active in spreading information about the significance of the technology in achieving of economic freedom. For instance, Tone Vays is the creator of CryptoSCam, a podcast about the latest scams in the cryptocurrency market, and LibertyLifeTrail, his personal cryptocurrency-related website. Besides this, debates between Tone Vays and Roger Ver, another popular cryptocurrency expert and advocate, was a discussion that has gained a large amount of popularity on the web.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Source: South American Online Marketplace Working With Facebook on Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Worth Over $9,200 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week