Arthur Hayes of BitMEX has countered hype surrounding this week’s Bitcoin price rise, warning the “worst” is still to come.
Tone Vays News
Tone Vays is a former Wall street trader and vice president of JP Morgan Chase, the American financial holding, and is currently an expert in economic trends, trading, risk analysis and cryptocurrency. Tone Vays’ Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since then, he has become active in spreading information about the significance of the technology in achieving of economic freedom. For instance, Tone Vays is the creator of CryptoSCam, a podcast about the latest scams in the cryptocurrency market, and LibertyLifeTrail, his personal cryptocurrency-related website. Besides this, debates between Tone Vays and Roger Ver, another popular cryptocurrency expert and advocate, was a discussion that has gained a large amount of popularity on the web.
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase
- Unconfirmed: Mt. Gox Automatically Filing Creditors for Repayment
- China’s First Blockchain-Enabled Notary Opens Office in Beijing
- Gaming Firm Unitopia Raises $5 Million to Create Blockchain Equivalent of Steam
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 22