The veteran trader openly calls XRP a scam as Ripple lawsuit edges closer to unregistered securities verdict.
Tone Vays News
Tone Vays is a former Wall street trader and vice president of JP Morgan Chase, the American financial holding, and is currently an expert in economic trends, trading, risk analysis and cryptocurrency. Tone Vays’ Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since then, he has become active in spreading information about the significance of the technology in achieving of economic freedom. For instance, Tone Vays is the creator of CryptoSCam, a podcast about the latest scams in the cryptocurrency market, and LibertyLifeTrail, his personal cryptocurrency-related website. Besides this, debates between Tone Vays and Roger Ver, another popular cryptocurrency expert and advocate, was a discussion that has gained a large amount of popularity on the web.
- Report: G7 Says ‘Global Stablecoins’ Pose Threat to Financial Stability
- Telegram Responds to Investors on SEC Action, Hearing Set for Oct. 24
- Privacy Coin Zcash Community to Develop Wrapped Token for Ethereum
- Crypto Markets Report Mild Gains, While Binance Coin Jumps 7%
- BNB Gains 23% Plus Other Top-5 Cryptos This Week: LINK, HT, XRP, TRX