The short-term outlook for Bitcoin could involve a 71% retracement versus 2019 highs of $13,800, warn Tone Vays and Willy Woo.
Tone Vays News
Tone Vays is a former Wall street trader and vice president of JP Morgan Chase, the American financial holding, and is currently an expert in economic trends, trading, risk analysis and cryptocurrency. Tone Vays’ Bitcoin involvement started in 2013 and, since then, he has become active in spreading information about the significance of the technology in achieving of economic freedom. For instance, Tone Vays is the creator of CryptoSCam, a podcast about the latest scams in the cryptocurrency market, and LibertyLifeTrail, his personal cryptocurrency-related website. Besides this, debates between Tone Vays and Roger Ver, another popular cryptocurrency expert and advocate, was a discussion that has gained a large amount of popularity on the web.
- Sorry — But Bitcoin Can Still Drop to $2.7K While Everyone’s Bullish
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork Get Support From Major Crypto Exchanges
- No More Bitcoin for Nordea Bank Employees, Experts Question the Motive
- Ethereum Hard Fork Live, Stolen ETH Moved, ‘Hodlers Are Insane’: Hodler’s Digest, Dec. 2–8
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XTZ, ATOM, XRP, XMR, BNB