Newly launched Belarus-based platform will allow traders to buy shares and other traditional assets with digital currencies.
Cryptocurrency trading is now an essential part of the blockchain industry. Traders and investors are driving the development of cryptocurrency technology, new ICOs and fintech. Bitcoin and altcoin trading news became an important part of the financial agenda and are broadcast by most media outlets. Cryptocurrency trades are performed within different exchanges or by investors themselves without a third party’s involvement. Cryptocurrency trades are mostly conducted for speculative reasons, though they are also used as an investment tool, money storage and for other motives. Cryptocurrency trading news is strongly dependent on new governmental policies, important recent events, establishment of new technologies and procedures, and quotes from experts and influential persons within the blockchain and fintech industry.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14