A broker aims to become the go-to destination for the new generation of mobile-first traders and to create a community where users can exchange insights and str...
Cryptocurrency trading is now an essential part of the blockchain industry. Traders and investors are driving the development of cryptocurrency technology, new ICOs and fintech. Bitcoin and altcoin trading news became an important part of the financial agenda and are broadcast by most media outlets. Cryptocurrency trades are performed within different exchanges or by investors themselves without a third party’s involvement. Cryptocurrency trades are mostly conducted for speculative reasons, though they are also used as an investment tool, money storage and for other motives. Cryptocurrency trading news is strongly dependent on new governmental policies, important recent events, establishment of new technologies and procedures, and quotes from experts and influential persons within the blockchain and fintech industry.
- Tim Draper Urges Argentina’s President to Legalize Bitcoin to Improve Economy
- Leading Bitcoin Cash Developer Amaury Séchet Leaves Bitcoin Unlimited
- LocalBitcoins Announces Supervision by Financial Supervisory Authority of Finland
- Bitcoin Holds $4,000, British Pound Loses to USD as Brexit Anticipation Grows
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, Tron: Price Analysis, March 25