Technician Dan McDermitt debates analyst Ronnie Moas on the validity of trading versus hodling.
Cryptocurrency trading is now an essential part of the blockchain industry. Traders and investors are driving the development of cryptocurrency technology, new ICOs and fintech. Bitcoin and altcoin trading news became an important part of the financial agenda and are broadcast by most media outlets. Cryptocurrency trades are performed within different exchanges or by investors themselves without a third party’s involvement. Cryptocurrency trades are mostly conducted for speculative reasons, though they are also used as an investment tool, money storage and for other motives. Cryptocurrency trading news is strongly dependent on new governmental policies, important recent events, establishment of new technologies and procedures, and quotes from experts and influential persons within the blockchain and fintech industry.
- Bitcoin Price Grapples With $10K — 2 Scenarios for the Week Ahead
- Are the BZx Flash Loan Attacks Signaling the End of DeFi?
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- Half of Predictions Are Right Half the Time — BTC’s Halving Divides Opinions
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year