The United Nations Security Council's Sanctions Committee on North Korea has accused the country of using a Hong Kong-based blockchain firm as a front to launde...
United Nations News
The United Nations (UN) is an international association that was created to support and strengthen worldwide peace and security and to provide the development of intergovernmental cooperation. The main goals of UN activities were developed during the Second World War by the countries that were members of the Allied Powers of the war. The United Nations on Bitcoin news is about the attitude of UN to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, the possibility of United Nations’ Bitcoin adoption, the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain by United Nations and so on. There are examples of the United Nations using Bitcoin and blockchain, such as the travel of UN volunteers to Africa to spread cryptocurrency among African citizens or aid sent through the Ethereum blockchain to Syria.
- T-Minus 1,000 Blocks Until Ethereum’s Istanbul Hard Fork
- Ukraine Passes Law on Money Laundering With Crypto Policy Based on FATF
- SEC Requests UK’s Intervention to Force Telegram’s Former Advisor to Testify
- Blockchain and 3D Printing Are Reinventing Aerospace Supply Chains
- Bitcoin Price Must Now Break $8.2K to End 6-Month Losing Streak