How digital technologies can foster climate action in the context of the European Green Deal and enable global mobilization of SDG impact finance?
United Nations News
The United Nations (UN) is an international association that was created to support and strengthen worldwide peace and security and to provide the development of intergovernmental cooperation. The main goals of UN activities were developed during the Second World War by the countries that were members of the Allied Powers of the war. The United Nations on Bitcoin news is about the attitude of UN to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, the possibility of United Nations’ Bitcoin adoption, the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain by United Nations and so on. There are examples of the United Nations using Bitcoin and blockchain, such as the travel of UN volunteers to Africa to spread cryptocurrency among African citizens or aid sent through the Ethereum blockchain to Syria.
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Trading at 515% Premium
- NEM Community in Uproar as Prez Takes 6-Month Paid Sabbatical
- Top 10 Coins More Correlated Than Ever, but Decoupling From Gold
- Visa Backs New Bitcoin Rewards Card From Lightning-Friendly Fold
- Anthony Pompliano Discloses His Investment Strategy in Times of Crisis