Russia’s Ministry of Education and Science introduced a blockchain platform for tracking diamonds.
United Nations News
The United Nations (UN) is an international association that was created to support and strengthen worldwide peace and security and to provide the development of intergovernmental cooperation. The main goals of UN activities were developed during the Second World War by the countries that were members of the Allied Powers of the war. The United Nations on Bitcoin news is about the attitude of UN to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, the possibility of United Nations’ Bitcoin adoption, the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain by United Nations and so on. There are examples of the United Nations using Bitcoin and blockchain, such as the travel of UN volunteers to Africa to spread cryptocurrency among African citizens or aid sent through the Ethereum blockchain to Syria.
- Report: Bitmain IPO Document Reportedly Reveals $500 Million Q3 Losses
- Japan’s Number Two Bank by Assets Completes R3 Blockchain-Based Trade Finance Trial
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- Owner of Indeed and Glassdoor Job Search Engines Invests In Privacy Coin Project Beam
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18