Ethereum cofounder Vitalik Buterin said that the misapplication of blockchain tech in areas where it is not needed can lead to “wasted time.”
United Nations News
The United Nations (UN) is an international association that was created to support and strengthen worldwide peace and security and to provide the development of intergovernmental cooperation. The main goals of UN activities were developed during the Second World War by the countries that were members of the Allied Powers of the war. The United Nations on Bitcoin news is about the attitude of UN to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, the possibility of United Nations’ Bitcoin adoption, the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain by United Nations and so on. There are examples of the United Nations using Bitcoin and blockchain, such as the travel of UN volunteers to Africa to spread cryptocurrency among African citizens or aid sent through the Ethereum blockchain to Syria.
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300
- Blockchain Payments’ Mass Adoption Is 3-5 Years Away, Says BitPay CEO
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin