The president of Sierra Leone said that the government is planning to introduce a blockchain-based ID system by the end of 2019.
United Nations News
The United Nations (UN) is an international association that was created to support and strengthen worldwide peace and security and to provide the development of intergovernmental cooperation. The main goals of UN activities were developed during the Second World War by the countries that were members of the Allied Powers of the war. The United Nations on Bitcoin news is about the attitude of UN to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, the possibility of United Nations’ Bitcoin adoption, the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain by United Nations and so on. There are examples of the United Nations using Bitcoin and blockchain, such as the travel of UN volunteers to Africa to spread cryptocurrency among African citizens or aid sent through the Ethereum blockchain to Syria.
- Report: G7 Says ‘Global Stablecoins’ Pose Threat to Financial Stability
- Telegram Responds to Investors on SEC Action, Hearing Set for Oct. 24
- Privacy Coin Zcash Community to Develop Wrapped Token for Ethereum
- Crypto Markets Report Mild Gains, While Binance Coin Jumps 7%
- BNB Gains 23% Plus Other Top-5 Cryptos This Week: LINK, HT, XRP, TRX