BitPay reports seeing over $1 billion in transactions this past year, along with record high transaction fee revenue.
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- Winklevoss Capital: Investors Are ‘Thoughtfully Dipping their Toes into Crypto,’ Not Taking the Plunge
- Founder of Ethereum and ConsenSys Joe Lubin Joins Board of Directors of Crypto Startup ErisX
- Crypto Exchange Coinbase Acquires San Francisco-Based Tech Startup Blockspring
- BitTorrent’s Tron-Based BTT Token Integration Will Launch by Summer
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 16