Bakkt launches first U.S.-regulated BTC options and cash-settled futures, while CEO is set to become a senator. What does it mean for crypto?
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- Can IEO Cryptos Recover After MATIC’s Mysterious 70% Plunge?
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Launches Latin American Fiat Gateway
- Cryptocurrency Exchange BitMEX Enables Native SegWit Support
- Cryptopia Liquidation: Refund Deadline ‘Not Practicable’ as Users Wait
- Why Bitcoin Price Is Headed to 7-Month Low If $7K Support Fails