A 48-year old Thai man who called himself the “cryptocurrency wizard” has been arrested in Bangkok over his alleged role in a $16.3 million crypto exchange frau...
Vietnam is a socialist country in Southeast Asia with a population of 94.6 million and an area of 331 thousand kilometers. Vietnam has a strong socialist-oriented market economy. Vietnam is considered to be one of the fastest growing economies — in terms of nominal gross domestic product and GDP per capita — since its shift from a command to a mixed economy. It is also an attractive place for foreign investments and is a large agricultural exporter. Vietnam has no Bitcoin trading or holding regulations. Bitcoin in Vietnam is allowed to be used as a good or an asset. Vietnamese Bitcoin exchanges, such as Bitcoin Vietnam and VBTC, are working without any limitations. Also, Vietnam does not restrict Bitcoin mining but made it illegal to use as a means of payment as well as to issue other digital currencies for their usage as a means of payment.
- Germany Unveils New Plan to Block Private ‘Parallel Currencies’: Libra
- 'Get Ready for Bitcoin $20K,’ Says BitMEX CEO as Fed Panic-Prints $53B
- Edward Snowden: US Gov’t Lawsuit to Block Book Is ‘Good for Bitcoin’
- Hedera Hashgraph — Deep Look Into 10,000 Transactions Per Second Claim
- Altcoins Continue Explosive Bull Run While Bitcoin Stalls at $10,200