French retail giant Auchan has expanded its blockchain products’ traceability solution after successful a 18-month pilot in Vietnam.
Vietnam is a socialist country in Southeast Asia with a population of 94.6 million and an area of 331 thousand kilometers. Vietnam has a strong socialist-oriented market economy. Vietnam is considered to be one of the fastest growing economies — in terms of nominal gross domestic product and GDP per capita — since its shift from a command to a mixed economy. It is also an attractive place for foreign investments and is a large agricultural exporter. Vietnam has no Bitcoin trading or holding regulations. Bitcoin in Vietnam is allowed to be used as a good or an asset. Vietnamese Bitcoin exchanges, such as Bitcoin Vietnam and VBTC, are working without any limitations. Also, Vietnam does not restrict Bitcoin mining but made it illegal to use as a means of payment as well as to issue other digital currencies for their usage as a means of payment.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Spanish Energy Firm Repsol Claims Blockchain Can Help It Save 400,000 Euro per Year
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- DBS-owned Indian Bank to Close Account Over Crypto-Related Activity: Report
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14