The partnership aims to keep user data safe and prevent distributed denial-of-service attacks.
Vietnam is a socialist country in Southeast Asia with a population of 94.6 million and an area of 331 thousand kilometers. Vietnam has a strong socialist-oriented market economy. Vietnam is considered to be one of the fastest growing economies — in terms of nominal gross domestic product and GDP per capita — since its shift from a command to a mixed economy. It is also an attractive place for foreign investments and is a large agricultural exporter. Vietnam has no Bitcoin trading or holding regulations. Bitcoin in Vietnam is allowed to be used as a good or an asset. Vietnamese Bitcoin exchanges, such as Bitcoin Vietnam and VBTC, are working without any limitations. Also, Vietnam does not restrict Bitcoin mining but made it illegal to use as a means of payment as well as to issue other digital currencies for their usage as a means of payment.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- MakerDAO Token Holders Vote on Whether to Lower DAI Stability Fee by 2%
- Kik CEO Says Firm Spent $5+ Million on Negotiations With US SEC: Report
- Hodler’s Digest, May 13–19: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA