Launched in September 2015, SearchTrade has already sold 1321 keywords as part of its search mining business concept.
Vishal Gupta News
Vishal Gupta is the CEO of SearchTrade — a search engine company which pays users in Bitcoin every time they search on the platform — and the director at Moving Trumpet — a website with employees’ reviews about companies. Before the SearchTrade, Vishal co-founded Bitcoin Alliance India (BAI) in 2014, which is a nonprofit organization that encourages and consults Indian businessman to use Bitcoin and related services. Vishal Gupta, as a Bitcoin expert, is frequently asked for predictions about the price of Bitcoin and has been invited to be a speaker at different conferences and meetings. Vishal Gupta admits that he believes in the great potential of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as an alternative financial system and the opportunities it can bring to the whole economy.
- Bitcoin Holds Over $5,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Signals
- Report: Chinese Publicly Listed Construction Company Turned Mining Firm Lost Over $23 Million
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19