The World Economic Forum has created what it claims is the first ever global consortium dedicated to designing a framework for the global governance of digital ...
World Economic Forum News
The World Economic Forum or WEF is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and was founded in 1971. The forum is famous for gathering top businesses, governments and scientist and engaging them in the exchange of ideas and looking for solutions to world’s most important problems. The World Economic Forum is held annually in Davos and brings together more than 2,500 representatives into the discussion. The World Economic Forum is also the initiator of the Global Shapers Community, which is a network for successful and ambitious young people to interact with each other and shape new global projects. The World Economic Forum of 2018 was held in Davos from January 23 to 26 and was concentrated on the environment, energy policies, global health, sustainable development goals, artificial intelligence and gender issues.
- Ripple CEO Hints at IPO, Says More Crypto Firms Will Go Public in 2020
- Hawaii Introduces Bill Authorizing Banks to Offer Crypto Custody
- WEF Unveils Global Governance Consortium for Digital Currencies
- Tether Launches Gold-Backed Stablecoin and Begins Trading on Bitfinex
- Bitcoin Price Rally Falters as Bulls Fight to Hold the $8.3K Support