Will the mass adoption of blockchain help the industry flourish, or destroy the fundamental nature of the tech’s decentralized principles?
World Economic Forum News
The World Economic Forum, or WEF, is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. Founded in 1971, the forum is well-known for gathering top businesses, governments and scientists in order to exchange ideas and seek solutions to world’s most important problems. The World Economic Forum is held annually in Davos and brings together more than 2,500 representatives. In 2011, the World Economic Forum launched the Global Shapers Community, a network for successful and ambitious young people to interact with each other and initiate new projects around the world.
- Bitcoin Starts Strongest Quarter Q2 With Price Down Just 10% YTD
- Bitmain’s Antminer E3 to Continue Mining Ether With New Update
- Tron Launches Djed, a Platform That Looks Suspiciously Like MakerDAO
- Bitfinex DeFi Offshoot Burns $20M Tokens in Bid to Drive DEX Adoption
- Bitcoin & Stocks Rise as US Economy Grinds to a Halt — Furloughs Soar